“2 Birds with one stone”

Price range: US$47 - US$196
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Description: Winter Vacation : 12/29(Mon)~1/4(Sun) Sunday and National holiday are closed.
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

When in Japan, one needs to have a Kaiseki dinner and Kobe beef, among Sushi and Ramen, of course.

After 21 days in Japan, 14 of which we’re in Tokyo, this is one of the best dinning experiences I had in Japan and probably the best value for what I got in my life.

Order the Kobe-beef Course. You will be pleased by receiving excellent Kobe beef and a Kaiseki dinner format. It basically means you get a bunch of small dishes presenting Kobe beef with various cooking techniques and flavors.

For my full and detailed review, checkout the dot com of BobbyGTimes. There will be a list titled Kobe Beef in Japan.

1  Thank Robert G

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This is a Kobe beef temple, best visited in the weekend if the business community is not there, where they simply offer meat beyond what simple Europeans are used to, perfectly prepared in very stylish and ravenously delicious dishes. A temple for non-vegetarian foodies. Interesting wine list, but even the bottom end is quite good! Staff is also perfect, and has (in average) a workable command of English. If you take life seriously, you have to eat here!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We came here looking for the ultimate Tokyo Kobe beef menu. It was very good, great quality of beef. Quite formal. Thanks

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner while in Tokyo on our honeymoon and had an amazing time! We did the complete Kobe menu, which had 9 courses and every single dish was amazing. The staff are also super friendly and attentive, the wine list is excellent and the decor of the restaurant is beautiful. We would definitely go back here again and cannot recommend it enough!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner here a couple nights ago. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by the staff. They thanked us for coming and guided us to our seats. The atmosphere is lovely.
Everyone speaks very fluent English and the waiter was able to explain the different menus and dishes to us in great detail.
We had the Complete Kobe Beef Course which is more of a Japanese style course with the A5 12 sirloin. The beef was exquisite! In fact every single dish that came out was so unique and so delicious.
I seriously don’t know what else to say, it was just an amazing dining experience for both my boyfriend and I.
Thank you to the lovely waiter and waitress who served us and explained all the dishes to us. Thank you to the chef for the lovely meal!
I will definitely revisit when I return to Tokyo.

2  Thank jen1004