2,287 results
All reviews roppongi hills french kitchen mori tower oak door blackout shades shopping mall the club lounge rain shower high end night life locker room excellent hotel business trip five star hotel roppongi station concierge service sushi
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have been staying here approx 4 times a year for the past 16 years. Still the best grand Hyatt in the world I have stayed in. Rooms are small but well laid out, good service and beautiful ambiance. Location is central enough for me.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank queenfoodi
GrandHyattTokyo, マネージャー at Grand Hyatt Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear queenfoodi,

Thank you very much for your continued patronage and taking the time to share your fantastic comments on TripAdvisor.

We are truly honored to learn that you regard our hotel as the best in the world! We were also happy to know that you like our service and ambiance. Your feedback will definitely be shared with our team, as it will motivate us to maintain as well as improve our services and facilities even further.

Thank you again for your loyalty to our hotel, and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Best regards,

Grand Hyatt Tokyo

Reviewed 9 November 2018

As I said PERFECT... this means no room for improvement.

The location of this hotel is just perfect as this is located in the city centre.

The hotel staff is way too helpful, right from front office staff, to the restaurant staff or even the housekeeping boys, they will listen to you and will to help you every manner...!!!

The rooms are also very nice, the placement and designing of the rooms is done in such a way that they will suit the leisure or the corporate traveler.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2018

There is not one single thing I could fault in the Grand Hyatt Tokyo. The staff are the best I have ever come across on many trips overseas. The restaurants & food are so good we choose to stay in The hotel often. The terrace is an excellent place to people watch & enjoy the food & drinks. Overall it is no 1 my favourite hotel worldwide.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip. The service is good. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The toilets are well designed. The breakfast spread is decent and had variety. Location is very good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I stayed in Grand Hyatt for the second time now. It is expensive but very pleasant experience. Location is perfect, close to subway station if needed, walk to local taverns on one site or a lot of shopping in varieties of shops on the other side, walk to Starbucks. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I loved breakfast buffet at French kitchen. Not much not to like. I was in Peninsula and Conrad before as well and they are all great hotels where you really cannot go wrong. I like the locyof Grand Hyatt the best.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GH_Tokyo_Marcom_EA, Manager at Grand Hyatt Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Daniel H,

Warm greetings from Grand Hyatt Tokyo.

Thank you for staying with us once again and for taking the time to write such a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as our central location and service level. There is indeed a lot to do right around our area so we are thrilled that you were able to take advantage of our location.

Once again, thank you for sharing your kind words with us and we sincerely look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best regards,