Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
The Tantra Experience!

An absolutely amazing show club!! I went with some friends and we had such a good time!! The shows... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
778eddieo
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
via mobile
Amazing!

What a great club, something different beautiful and unique. Felt like Moulin Rouge Paris but much... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2021
Nicole T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Roppongi
from US$118.81
from US$77.83
from US$85.88
from US$90.40
More Info
All reviews with some friends amazing night great club awesome experience japanese culture a lot of fun visiting tokyo sandra bravo girls minami beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2018

My first Tantra experience was extremely enjoyable. For starters, the staff are super polite and diverse. I am all for diversity in the workplace and Tantra does it right. It made me feel comfortable knowing that even in a homogenous country such as Japan, I can be surrounded by people from different backgrounds.

This also applies to the dancers and performers. Some of the ladies rein from the Philippines, Europe, America and other countries. I give Tantra bonus points for that because it gives off the vibe that it welcomes everyone from around the world to enjoy their "Tantric" experience.

As for the drinks. They have options such as a few drinks with the purchase of a couple of shows or all-you-can-drink with food courses and a seat to watch the performers work their magic on stage. Long story short, I'd say their prices are reasonable and justified.

The performances are very captivating. The girls hypnotize their guest, drawing all attention to the stage. It's almost like your eyelids are taped open and you just can't look away, especially when you are in the front row of a burlesque show.

All-in-all, I had a wonderful time and I recommend you visit with your business colleagues, friends or even with your significant other. This can be a good date spot too.

My advice to the guys that visit is to be nice to the performers and bring a towel to wipe the drool off your chin from gawking at the Tantra girls.

As for the women who visit...don't get jealous of the girls...

Date of experience: May 2018
Sandra P, Public Relations Manager at Tantra Artistic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Mr. Will,

On behalf of Tantra Tokyo club.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed experience in Tantra. It is our great pleasure to read your super positive feedback.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Went there on a date with a girl. The staff was very attentive and friendly, the atmosphere and the show was great. Everyone seems to be bilingual. I booked the "couples only" set and they only charged us the basic price, even though we ordered some more drinks.
All in all a very enjoyable experience and I already plan to visit again with some friends. This time visit was on a Tuesday and the place was not crowded, but wonder how it will be closer to the weekend. On the table besides us was another couple and they enjoyed it as well (especially when the guy was taken on-stage). They even allowed to take pictures during the show.

Dear be_in_Japan,

On behalf of Tantra Tokyo club.

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience in Tantra! I am pleased to read you have enjoyed your time.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Best customer service i have ever experienced. Girls were amazing show was amazing. Cant express how well we were treated here. Very good experience recomended to all. My wife loved it.

Dear Mr. Albert,

On behalf of Tantra Tokyo club.

I would like to sincerely thank you and your wife for taking the time to share your experience in Tantra! I am pleased to read you have enjoyed your time.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great Service! General Manager, Bruno served us very nicely and we had a great exciting night with shows, good food, nice drinkings! This place is the place where we should visit in Japan. Bruno is a french man who can speak Japanese, French and English. and so he could treats all my international friends !

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank 西原 あ
TokyoEnjoyer, Public Relations Manager at Tantra Artistic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Atsumi

Thank you for visiting our venue and taking your time to write such a heartwarming review.I appreciate you on behalf of Bruno.
We are very happy to hear your night at Tantra was great as it should be.
As you experienced our service,we are always open to all people from local and overseas.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Best regards,
Tantra Tokyo

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I wanted to go to a Geisha show near Tokyo and found this beautiful place near Roppongi Station, it was a bit expensive, paid 50 USD the entrance but stayed all night. We took pictures with the show girls. It was a great experience, cannot miss it if you pass by Roppongi.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Karla N
TokyoEnjoyer, Guest Relations Manager at Tantra Artistic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Karla

Thank you for having visited Tantra Tokyo and your warm review.We are very happy to hear you had a good time with our Geisha Show girls.

I hope to serve you again soon.

Tantra Tokyo Community team.