3,024 results
All reviews shimbashi station fish market walking distance great hotel tsukiji market excellent location massage chair junior suite ginza district convenient location family mart business trip chinese restaurant haneda airport easy access modern hotel hamarikyu gardens
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My company booked this hotel for my business trip. I was extremely satisfied with service here. staff always smiled when they saw me. they absolutely thoughtful and careful. Also this hotel has amazing view. It will be my option when I have chance to visit Japan again!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful and the service was superb!! The minute we walked in, they were incredibly warm and welcoming. The vibe is posh and modern and the views are worth every penny. We stayed on the 37th floor with a Tower View and breakfast included - the price matched the value 100%. In fact, we must have gotten a deal!

I will say two things- one, it’s not as close to the Imperial Palace as I thought based on the name- though honestly, we didn’t really mind that at all. We’re so close to the station that it completely compensates for it.

And two, the dryer for the laundry didn’t work and we put it through several drying cycles. Womp. The other person who was using a dryer a couple down from ours had no problem on his first cycle so it must have ours. We let the front desk know and I have full faith they will take care of it.

Any time I called the front desk, somebody was up within a couple minutes to help with whatever I needed - fresh towels, not knowing I needed to put the key card in the slot for power, etc.

Did I mention the breakfast options? Amazing! We would definitely stay here again!!!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Great location
Friendly staff
Large rooms
Great housekeeping
Breakfast ok
Overall close to Ginza shopping and train station . Many restaurants close by . Chinese restaurant opposite to hotel with reasonable prices and food .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

as a family we enjoyed staying in the hotel, room was impeccably clean, nicely designed and even had a big study table. reception is on the 24th floor that was interesting (ie.not first or second floor let alone ground level:)), it is near the station and have access to shops and restaurants. the reception staff were also very kind by letting us check in at 12 but then, most people are in Japan..

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and close to train for easy access to Tokyo.
Small rooms but neat and clean..
Bathroom was really small. Towels were extremely small..
Pillows on bed were small and both were full of lumps. Mattress protecter was covered with yellow stains.
Staff were friendly upon our arrival but over the 4 nights we were there, we had no contact with staff.
Easy automatic checkout via touchscreen.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple