“Delicious!!”

Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Description: Vegan Ramen
Reviewed 10 July 2018

A friend told me to try T's TanTan so we made it our mission to seek it out in theTokyo Train Station, and are we ever glad we did. Delicious, delicious ramen. And fantastic gyoza dumplings. A must try!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Like a few other reviewers, we had to wander around a bit to find this place, but it was worth it. Not too bad if you have a JR pass and can go in and out of gates for free if you make a mistake. Look for the Keiyo Street signs inside the station (not an outside street, it's a corridor of the station). The black sesame ramen was my favorite but the golden sesame we ordered was lovely too.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This place is difficult to find and is inside the metro station . You need a rail ticket to enter the station and then you will find the restaurant.. it's the best vegan restaurant that I have visited. Thought the there are less options, the food tasted good. We tried golden sesame tantan and vegetable curry rice. Both were good. I would like to go back this restaurant I my next visit to Tokyo.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We ran into this restraunt by accident and it was the best error I’ve ever made. We are from Australia and been to many countries and this was quite literally the best ramen. It was a transcendent experience and so amazing we had to go 4 times in one day.

I would easierly recommend this restaurant to everyone I know. You should definitely come to Sydney or Melbourne as literally one year later we are still dreaming of this ramen.

Our only complaint is that we didn’t find this earlier.

1  Thank Charnation
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious ramen with excellent and fresh gyoza — lots of chilli sauce, treat for vegan ramen eaters!! Lovely ladies serving up very quick and yummy meals