All reviews rental car minute drive breakfast was included close to the airport excellent stay the ritz providence island bahamas cigar
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Stayed here a couple of times before flying over to Andros. Like to drink beer at their outdoor bar and have a cigar. Nice people, clean room, good price, and in a part of Nassau that is not hectic. 10 minutes to the airport makes getting up early much easier.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Derrick F
Reviewed 19 December 2017

We arrived late one evening, but were welcomed in. Loved the welcoming feeling right away from both staff and guests at the bar. Doris my wonderful bartender was a peach, I truly will miss her spirit in my days, was always able to find us a great dinner as well. LOVE the guava chicken wings. This is not the Ritz, but we loved everything about this corner of the Bahamas. All staff is ready to help most of the time, very helpful. We would love to return someday.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have great easy access.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. The pictures posted on the site are accurate although some rooms have been updated and look even better. The staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant sits on the beach, so it's great for an evening visit to watch the sunset. The food is good and reasonable based on local costs. This is a quiet place to stay, and it's a 30-minute drive from Nassau. The airport is 10 minutes north of here, so it's convenient. If come back to New Providence, I'll definitely stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Trinigal608
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Room was over a noisy bar. Not what was advertised. Ants were in the room and on breakfast food. Milk was congealed. Beach was not groomed. Walls were very thin which was very awkward with kids in our room. We paid the same price for this room as we paid in Nassau. Would have expected more for that price.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

As many other reviewers have noted, the people here are wonderful, but the property is very isolated on the southwest coast of the island. The accommodations appear to be in "villas" basically small apartments located in separate buildings. The apartment I was in had a bedroom with a king bed (very comfortable and with a powerful air conditioner) a bathroom and a living room/kitchen. There were virtually no utensils in the kitchen so you'd need to bring your own. Set-up seems to favor longer stays, but a rental car is needed as there are no stores in walking distance, no bus, etc. The restaurant served good Bahamian food at reasonable (for Nassau) prices with very generous portions. The breakfast was included in my price-it was your basic motel cereal, waffle "continental" breakfast. The price was higher than it should have been given the generally run-down condition of the place. The $25 dollar (cash) key deposit was an insult. I had to ask for a key (electronic) to my room and then it took a while to get it. I came in on Sunday afternoon and there was live jazz going on on the deck. Lots of locals, very mellow. Beach is private, view from deck is wonderful.

All in all, an OK place to stay but overpriced. I needed to stay here because my usual place (Orange Hill) was full. I won't be switching.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business