Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
BeachLover75205
Dallas, Texas

A unique hideaway, barefoot luxury escape on beautiful island with a terrific service team!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jan 2022
We had hoped to visit Petit St Vincent for years and are thrilled that we made it. Began with private air transfer in a very small twin prop and gorgeous views to Union Island, with a PSV boat transfer to the resort where you are in a 'bubble' with all fully-vaccinated staff and guests. All 22 cottages are very spaced out around the island, very private; we had Cottage 18 with incredible Atlantic and Caribbean views from the large deck with a table, chairs and loungers. Large bedroom and bath (double vanities and rock shower), nice sitting area with large glass windows and doors throughout. The resort team has thought of everything: the Flag system to request anything you want, anytime (or raise the Red flag to be completely undisturbed). We used this to ask for early morning coffee, mini bar and ice delivery, etc. We also had yoga mats and barbells delivered for our use. We loved our daily morning walks around the island perimeter and seeing the 7 pet sheep. It is wonderful to walk everywhere, to the beach, restaurants, bars, spa, yoga pavilion for thrice-weekly classes, etc. And there is a 'torch' (small flashlight) that we used when walking to dinner in the evening. All food was wonderful and the chilled frangiopani towels each night were magically fragrant and refreshing. Staff and service was so friendly and professional; we will long remember Kenneth, Robert, Clive, Shera, Primus, Small, Dale and many others! Management team of Matt, Anie and Otnel guide a fabulous team. It may not be for everyone but for those looking to unplug and bask in a peaceful, gorgeous spot, this is it!
Date of stay: December 2021
    $180
  • Priceline
44.3 km from Petit St. Vincent Resort
Free parking
Contact accommodation for availability.
70.8 km from Petit St. Vincent Resort
View more hotels in Petit St.Vincent
All reviews beach bar main restaurant early morning coffee tobago cays union island balinese massage beach cottage food was wonderful beautiful island large bedroom main office boat ride small island day trip management team red flag yoga pavilion
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2021

Some points. Going through Barbados In Transit with help from Rose is really nothing. They will want to see your proof of Vaccinations and Covid test results but other than that nothing changed. Same in St Vincent. Our airline would not let us check in without the QR code showing that we had registered with Barbados but as we only transited through Barbados never asked for there. Same on Union Island. Uploading forms to the airlines and governments is painful and takes time. Some will only take jpeg files, others only PDF and with West Jet who I thought would be easiest, I finally had to upload a screenshot. With proof of Vaccination, the Barbados QR code and the test results, boarding at YYZ was easy. Security a mess but not a lot of people travelling. Our flight had 70 passengers. Once at PSV you truly are in a bubble. Fully booked but as usual, seems empty. Overall, the resort is better than before Covid with no. real hassle.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank eric_t185
Reviewed 28 October 2021

I booked a family trip at Petit St Vincent for Thanksgiving week 2021. Their reservations team told me they arrange “private air transfers” to union island from BGI for $1400 for 4 people. To my surprise, for my departing flight back home, they booked me on a flight that was 6.5 hours before my actual departure time! They expected me to burn my entire day sitting at an airport, with my 2 small children, during COVID times , for hours. When I complained about this they told me this is the only flight they have. Why say it’s a “private” air transfer when you only have one flight that you’re putting everyone on, regardless of their departure times? Also why not let guests know about this important logistical fact when they’re booking their reservation?
And for the worst part— the reservations manager called me only to tell me that “I should pick another destination” that somehow “I will not be happy there”. Unbelievable! This person then had the audacity to cancel my reservation without my consent and refused to reinstate it despite our requests. I had all our flights booked and couldn’t get out of them. When we talked to the GM of the resort (who’s very nice), he told us the room they have for us was “not appropriate” for children. Its as if they decided we did not belong there. Hard to imagine these kinds of interactions would happen at a luxury resort but they did. Shame on them for ruining our family vacation and deciding FOR us where we should and should not go. I’m sure the resort is nice but they should know first impression is the last impression.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rurey
Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

Great island if your looking for an escape away, I work in travel so you have to be careful which type of client I send here, as you either love it or hate it.

The island it self is beautiful and if you have one or the villa high up you can get perfect sunset position, so that was my favourite spot. Beach plus beach bar & staff are really nice. The villa themselves reminds me of something in the Flintstones. Nice, clean & spacious nothing special just nice.

Due to the hotel aiming itself to people wanting to escape the world, there is no WiFi, TVs, activities really going on. Also your villa doesn’t lock they just slide open so anyone can just walk in.

Overall it was a great experience for me to see and spend time on the island but it wasn’t really my cup of tea.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank claire o
Reviewed 2 September 2021

We had the most spectacular trip to PSV. The island is more beautiful than we could have imagined. Our cottage had incredible views and was so secluded that we felt like we had the whole island to ourselves. We absolutely loved that there were no TVs and no WIFI in our cottage, it really allowed us to disconnect and enjoy all that PSV has to offer. The flag system is also so much fun! Every activity we scheduled was wonderful - scuba, our trip on beauty, massages, everything was top-notch. Also, the staff couldn't have been friendlier or more welcoming, we were truly saying goodbye to friends by the end of our stay.

Our biggest surprise of the trip was just how delicious all of the food was. We seriously had some of the best meals we have ever had on this trip. The dinner menu rotates every night and there were never any repeats, the variety was unbelievable! Chef Nengah is so amazingly talented and we want to thank him for making our trip extra special. He came out to chat with us most evenings and even made us some special sushi dinners after learning that we loved sushi. We seriously cannot say enough about all of the delicious meals we had during our trip!

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank S674WZmaggiem
Reviewed 13 August 2021

A lovely and tranquil place to relax, perfect for the Covid era. No crowds, we barely saw our fellow guests except at dinner times.

The meals were very nicely prepared except for the BBQ’s, we ended up having 2 BBQ’s during the week we were there, which was a bummer because I really didn’t care for BBQ’s. I really like the fact that there was no prepackaged processed food to be found anywhere on the island. Everything was freshly prepared for consumption at meal times. The portion size was good too, not too huge.

The service, while not flawless, was always friendly. We were greeted by the managers with frozen drinks on arrival and sent away with to go lunches on the day we left.

The only huge negative was the mosquitos. We are from California where mosquitoes are virtually nonexistent so we were not prepared to deal with mosquitoes until we went to the boutique to get “Off”, we finished 2 cans of those in 3 days. The mosquitoes also kept us inside our bedrooms at dawn, dusk and evenings, instead of any place outside.

Date of stay: July 2021