“Such an amazing place with gluten free options! ”
Review of Jolly's

Jolly's
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Jolly's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Grassobbio
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I were so excited to find this gem! My husband has celiac so we are always looking for conducive spots, especially when we’re away from home. The owner came by our table, was so nice, and gave us a great dessert to try. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We found this place by chance. It is amazing!!! great pizza, affordable prices, Family business, and family oriented. The owner offered us a Prosecco before our meal, then offered a mini Tiramisu and a parting little gift. It is worth going to Highly recommended

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We had a long layover at Bergamo on the way home to Ireland from Bulgaria and I wanted to find a nearby restaurant for a good Italian meal which would meet my partners coeliac requirements. A google later we found Jollys, a very unassuming restaurant which is in the small village of Grassobbio, 10 minute taxi from the airport. It is open all day and has an extensive menu. The owner was so welcoming and we had an excellent octopus salad starter to share, brilliant pizza and gluten free beer and desert. They do all sorts of grain bases, pastas and meat and fish courses also. We were given gifts as we left and had a great chat with the owner also. It is worth getting away from the airport and chains in the nearby shopping centre for a decent meal with a fantastic welcome and very decent food. We will return!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My partner and I ate here yesterday before heading to the airport. The service was wonderful - they gave us adorable gifts at the end - homemade jam and cookies! We had pizza and veal, both delicious. Prices are good. Will definitely be back when flying out of Orio al Serio!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I was working in bergamo and found a flyer for this place. I ordered a quattro formaggi pizza the 1st evening and a Penne Ala Carbonara the 2nd night. Both meals were delicious and arrived promptly. I'm currently back in bergamo and can't wait to order my next dinner from these guys, tomorrow.