US$94
US$89
Midway Pacifica Lodge(Lower Hutt)(Great Value!)
US$94
Ava Lodge(Petone)
US$105
US$103
Hotels.com
Green Gables Motel(Lower Hutt)
US$118
US$115
Boulcott Lodge(Lower Hutt)
US$119
Kenlea Cottage(Petone)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Agoda.com
Camellia Court Motel(Lower Hutt)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
US$98
US$84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

All reviewsshort driveroom was cleanwithin walking distancefriendly hostsfull kitchenplenty of spacetrain stationloungeyaymotorwaymotelmezzaninekiwipressurepetonenoisehutt
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I booked this motel as a cheap bed before catching the ferry the next day. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised however with how warm and cozy the place is! The bed is comfortable and the owners have provided good quality bathroom products to use. The pressure in the shower is amazing. The Motel is located a short drive away from the local shops. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

A great all round motel. We were towing a large trailer, place to park? Yep, not a problem. We were greeted warmly, given milk (bonus as a lot don't now days) and shown to our room. Our kiwi hostess checked that we liked the room and enquired if we needed anything else. Our room upstairs in the east corner was spacious, and very clean. (I always check the wine glasses, spotless.)The furniture was stylish and comfortable and heaters were available. Full kitchen. Our room had a spa bath and there was some steam damage present but to be expected with older buildings and still very clean. Separate toilet with an opening window.Nice hot shower with strong pressure, Yay. The king size bed was the best I've slept in, in a motel, and for me is the most important thing as I can not function without sleep.The location is handy to services and easily found. We will stay here again when in the Hutt Valley.

Room Tip: Spa bath units are excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

room was small, basic and a bit dated. I thought it should be cheaper for what you got. Ok for a short stay - I was there for a one night stay on my own.
Rooms not particularly quite and could hear other louder guests.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a few days during the 2017 Lions tour. Great room, very comfortable, good location only 15 minutes in to Wellington. Perfect for a drive into Upper Hutt or further north.
Friendly and great maintenance/cleaners.
Hope to be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights over the weekend at this motel. The room size was good and the bed comfortable and clean. Room a little dated otherwise.

On arriving back to the motel on the second night at around 11pm there was no parking available as all parks were full. There appeared to be a small gathering of people outside one of the rooms immediately opposite the reception, talking, smoking and drinking. The noise was clear to hear even in our room which was upstairs but opposite them. This went on with cursory language, raised voices, door knocking, car doors slamming and cars starting and leaving, more door knocking, laughter and such carry on until 1:30am. No management intervention was apparent even though in their clear files in each room one of the many rules was quiet after 10:30. When I finally did manage to get to sleep I was awoken again at 3.40am by 6 loud bangs which I have no idea what they were but sounded like gunfire!

Restaurant and bar not open Friday or Saturday nights and cooked breakfast only available after 8:00am....not very helpful if you are staying a weekend or need to leave early! It felt like a dodgy piece of town with unsavoury residents to me.

Overall a less than pleasing stay and at $179 a night I expect to be able to sleep. I also expect a small milk each day I pay$179 a night not just a very small bottle on day 1.

On leaving I returned the key and was not even asked how I enjoyed my stay, I would have told them all this otherwise, maybe they have learnt not to ask for this very reason.

Didn't feel like a 3.5 star motel at all, more like a motel housing beneficiaries I would rate it 1.5 star, would not recommend and would never go there again even if it was the last available place to stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family