US$93
US$89
Midway Pacifica Lodge(Lower Hutt)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
Hotels.com
US$109
US$95
Green Gables Motel(Lower Hutt)
US$118
Priceline
Champers Motor Inn(Lower Hutt)(Great Value!)
US$80
Priceline
Camellia Court Motel(Lower Hutt)(Great Value!)
Priceline
All reviewscomfortable beddefinately stay againmain roadgood sizea ground floor roomfree wifitop markssecond bedroomspent one night hereovernight stayexcellent motelgreat place to stayfresh towelslocal shopsexcellent staykitchen facilitiesno lift
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Spent one night here and it couldn't have been better. Excellent location, spotless room, great shower, comfortable bed. Short walk to the local shops. Very happy with our stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael Y
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. Excellent motel, very helpful friendly staff, great location. Shower was great and bed was comfortable and good WiFi. We have stayed here several times as we can’t fault it. Definitely would recommend this motel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018

There are other better options in Wellington, my advice is not to book here.This lodge is more like a small apartment block, even though it claims to be new it doesn't have double glazing and you can clearly hear people in the next room. Parking is poorly thought out and very tight, in the end there were no parks available and when I brought this to the staff's attention after I had waited for over 10 minutes I was told I should have waited longer. The staff member also refused to give me her name after I said I would stay elsewhere due to her attitude, this was before 1pm and after refusing to take my credit card for payment , proceeded to automatically charge my card straight away. To date I have received no response from management. It seems be be a reoccurring theme based on other reviews,

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
BoulLod, General Manager at Boulcott Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thanks Princess Jasmin for the review. I'm sorry that your stay wasn't a pleasant one, I do hope you find somewhere more suited to your needs next time. I do have to correct a few of your comments however, First one is about the double glazing, the property is completely double glazed and was like this from the time of construction. Perhaps you left the window open if you could hear outside noise? Second is the parking, yes its very tight but the majority of people manage to parallel park with no problem. The parking is off street and free which many guests appreciate. Parking is allocated to one space per room plus two disabled spaces, at the time you stayed here I recall a wedding party was also staying and they may have had additional guests at the motel from time to time, they did leave however and there were enough spaces at the end of the day. I did speak to the wedding party after you first pointed out this issue and the guests left the car on street the subsequent times they visited. The other time you mentioned the parking issue I directed you to park in the disabled spaces. If this cause any inconvenience to you then I sincerely apologise. Regarding the billing, when you informed reception that you wanted to leave in the afternoon, the reason you were charged is 1) You used the room (check out is 10am, you told us at 1:30pm) and it would have needed a full clean. 2) You weren't within the cancellation period. If you booked at another hotel / motel i'm certain the same policy would apply.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

You could easily drive past this motel and miss it completely even though it’s on a main road in Lower Hutt. Tucked away behind a fence, trees and a driveway is a two storey motel which is clean neat and fairly recently renovated.
We had a ground floor room quite close to the front and it was extremely quiet and comfortable. The decor is pleasant, the bathroom bright, if a bit on the small side, and the main room quite spacious with a small kitchen, dining area and bedroom all in one.
The staff are welcoming and efficient and nothing was too much trouble for them.
It’s about twenty minutes into Wellington by car (30 in peak hour)and there is a train close by.
Car parking is tight but we managed.
The price is right too.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Room was clean and comfortable and very roomy with a small private courtyard off the sliding door. Bed was comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. Bathroom toilet roll was in a hard place to reach is the only criticism.
We enjoyed our stay and would go back again to stay

Room Tip: rooms up stairs would make for a good reveiw
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family