other travellers have booked this property

Review of Beach Exposure

Arecibo Lighthouse
Arecibo Satellite
cueva ventana
Lago Dos Bocas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

li000044
durham
“Great location”
Reviewed 27 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We staied there for three nights. The big surprise was no internet. Two of my friends were very disappointed. I felt bad because of my plan. We had a eventful night. The laundry was leaking all over the place. We spent almost two hours to clean the wet floor. I did call David, he sent his manager right way, which was nice. From the apartment, we walked aross the street to the beach. It was beautiful and peaceful. It is very close to the Arecibo obersavatory and Cave park.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: No Wifi
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
27 Feb 2015
On my listing I never included Wi-Fi, even though it will soon be getting installed. I think this was just a misunderstanding.

The washer did spring a leak and it was due to the cleaning crew not returning the washer's drain hose to it's proper place. However, I did deploy my property manager within the hour to correct the issue.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;