“A gem in D15- Great value for excellent food and service”

Maximilian's Taste of Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Description: At Maximilian's Taste of Italy, we believe our food should delight the senses. Our chefs cooking traditional Italian food in a cozy quaint restaurant bringing a little taste of Italy closer to home. All our pizzas are homemade and freshly prepared for each individual customer as are most of our pasta. Free from artificial additives, Maximilian’s Taste of Italy is the real deal when it comes to delicious and authentic Italian food. Maximilians Taste of Italy - The best Italian Food Restaurant in Dublin 15 - Delicious pizza and pasta dishes for all tastes. With mouthwatering freshly prepared paninis to homemade pasta, this newly revamped eatery complements the upstairs Bistro and is quickly becoming one of D15’s hippest places to eat. Maximilians Taste of Italy is the perfect venue for a relaxed evening dinner or business lunch. Open every day at 12 pm.
Reviewed 7 September 2021

We really enjoyed our visit To this restaurant. The pasta carbonara was delicious, one of the best I’ve had. My husband had the prawns and thoroughly enjoyed them.

The manager Maximo was lovely to chat to, you can tell it’s a relaxed restaurant where all the staff enjoy working. Our waitress was super attentive and helpful, advising on dishes.

The food is really well priced for the quality and quantity.
We can’t wait to come back here.

1  Thank Hellyfys
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Ate here with my family during the week and it was fantastic. So much choice on the menu and everyone was happy with their choices. Everything was cooked to perfection and our server was very helpful. Will definitely be back

1  Thank Kevin O
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I came for my daughters birthday and we had a great night the food was gorgeous as always and the service was great the waitress couldn’t do enough for us. I was very happy with how the evening went and will definitely be back for the next occasion!

1  Thank colletteo328
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I often go out for lunch on my break in work and ever since I’ve gone to taste of Italy i will never go anywhere else it is very reliable and very affordable I enjoy my meal every time I go and have always been very impressed with the food and service. It’s 5 stars from me!

1  Thank B8566QRryanm
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I was in Taste Of Italy on Friday 3rd September and I can’t recommend this restaurant enough it was amazing food and equally as good service (especially the little blonde waitress) I will definitely be back again with family and friends suitable for everyone either friends catching up over a few glasses of wine (they have great wine) or family out making memories together! Can’t wait for my next visit

1  Thank Sorcca