Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pool villa home away from home month long stay loveliest couple thoughtful touches training session opened the door rooms are beautiful filtered water surrounding beaches good vibes boutique hotel beautiful place to stay outdoor bathroom breakfast was delicious comfy bed liam
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2021

We lived at Melali for 2+ months this year, on an extended stay in Bali. Melali is a tiny gem tucked away in the jungle, sweetly appointed and run by the loveliest couple and team. We took the corner sunset suite: the room is super clean and bright, beautiful deck and outdoor bathroom with filtered water. Comfy bed, nice linens, in-room Sensatia products, great cleaning services a few days per week...and in the common areas, a fabulous pool, lounging areas and community dining/work table. There's a shared fridge that is also stocked daily with waters, beer, wine and treats - Melali hosts Elise and Liam think of all the details and are great at anticipating guests' wishes. The kitchen offers clean and tasty local fare, and just down the road is the fantastic Gooseberry Restaurant. Melali is such a delightful and relaxed place to stay on the Bukit - definitely worth all of the stars and visits!

Room tip: 2 Sunset suites with large shared pool and 1 private bungalow w own plunge pool
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 21 September 2021

I’ve stayed at Melali multiple times to escape from every day stress and totally unwind. They really look after you here, more that just a guest and take care of you like family.

Melali is a beautiful place to stay and experience surrounding beaches and cafes but what sets Melali apart from other accomodation is the personal touch and energy the owners bring to your stay away from home.

I love the morning light and surrounding lush nature, the epic breakfast and the just chilling in and around the pool with nothing to do but chillax all day long if you choose too.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2021

We just finished a perfect nearly month-long stay at Melali Bingin. My third stay at Melali, my husband’s first, we feel like it’s a home away from home!

Elise and Liam are the most welcoming and accommodating hosts who have truly created a wonderful oasis for their guests. The space is open, airy, and design-forward with beautiful details and thoughtful touches throughout.

For this visit we stayed in the Sini suite. The bed is exceptionally comfortable and we appreciate the soft linens, towels, and robes (nothing worse than old, scratchy towels!).
The bathroom is spacious and there’s really nothing better than an open air shower!

The location can’t be beat - nearby to the many cafes restaurants , and beaches /surf spots the Bukit has to offer, but tucked away on a quiet gang and surrounded by lush gardens to make you feel like you’re immersed in nature.

The proximity to Gooseberry cafe, which is a literal hop-skip-and-a-jump up the gang, was really nice and we especially appreciated the discount guests at Melali enjoy there.

Melali will continue to be our accommodation of choice on the Bukit and we highly recommend it to anyone who appreciates the quiet and intimate nature of boutique accommodations.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I stayed for a period of 8 weeks. As a solo traveler and a world traveler I must say it is my favorite place I have ever stayed at, and here is why -

The owners:
They are truly accommodating and make you feel welcome and at home, while always giving you total privacy. They are very attentive and helpful. They always made sure to help me out on all occasions when I needed it, whether it was helping to arrange a scooter, finding great spots around the island to helping me out when I had hurt my hand or when my laptop broke down they helped direct me where I could go - the list goes on. It truly felt as a home away from home.

The place:
The rooms are airy, very clean and fresh, the linen and bed was always well kept with clean and fresh linens - everything was exactly how the pictures show. The villa, the garden and the rooms are beautiful. There is total privacy staying at Melali with no insights or disturbances from outside - still I had a tiny sunset view from my balcony. It’s a quite and serene place to stay at and staying on the second floor made me feel as if I was sleeping in the treetops with palm tops right outside my balcony.

Surroundings:
The street is my favorite street, close to Gooseberry cafe but still tucked away at the end of the street with all the privacy you can ask for.

I would recommend all my friends and family to come visit Melali, as you should too. I highly recommend Melali Bingin, wether you are alone, a couple, a group of friends this is truly a hidden gem and is run the way every accommodation should be run.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

There's nothing else we can say to express what we felt after staying at Melali except wonderful! Liam and Elise are by far the most friendly and helpful host we've ever met. They treat us more like family than guests. And the place is just beyond what we expected. It's super clean, and spacious. The pool will always entice you to jump in, and it's enveloped with lush greeneries. The workers, Gaby and Nancy are also super lovely, and they cook very delicious breakfast. There you will also meet Dippy and Flossie, two cute dogs that will always boosts your mood up :)
All in all, it was a truly irreplacable experience to stay here and we were so sad to leave! Already looking forward to our next Melali experience!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Melali Bingin , Owner at Melali Bingin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Hi Handreas!

Terima kasih banyak for this wonderful review. We are delighted you loved your stay, the property, our breakfasts and our beautiful staff. We are so lucky to have them! It was a real pleasure meeting you guys and we sincerely hope to be able to welcome you back/or catch up someday soon. All the best with your move to Bali!

Thanks again and all the best from all of us at Melali (: