“Beautiful holiday home”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Sa21
Singapore, Singapore
“Not staying here again ”
Reviewed 7 January 2020 for a stay in November 2019
people found this review helpful

I celebrated my birthday in November and had about 7 guests. I actually booked another villa but was told by the villa manager there that he had not received any monies that I had paid to the villa owner and my trip was due in a few days to Phuket. After much arguing, I was given this villa by the owner to stay. Villa is amazing with beautiful views. Service sucks. We had asked for different breakfasts and we got the same 2 toasts with eggs n sausages for 4 days in a row. I had asked for noodles and saw the noodles in the kitchen but the staffs refused to cook for us! Used towels were not cleared, room was not cleaned for 2 days in a row. My sis had asked them to help in decorating (putting up balloons) for my birthday n when we came back from an island trip, nothing was done! My sis n friends had to do everything themselves. On the last night, there was no water in the villa! I called the villa manager and their assistant, no response. The assistant even read my messages but refused to reply. Finally I texted the villa owner n she replied saying that she’ll send someone down. Our last night was ruined as we could not go out, could not use the pool since we cannot take showers. I demanded a refund for our last night stay n they paid. The villa owner even told me that they’ll give us free 3 nights stay n we can use it within a year after my complaints. Now she refuses to even reply to my texts n has simply disappeared. I have stayed in villas in Bali n other countries but have never experienced such crappy service. Basically if you book this place, you’re on your own.

Date of stay: November 2019
Elke L
“Beautiful holiday home”
Reviewed 19 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Lovely HUGE holiday home. We stayed for 2 nights with a group of friends for a birthday party. The common villa and rooms are a not completely new anymore, but the bathrooms in the villas by the pool are beautiful.
The manager S, was extremely nice and always there when we needed her. Can't believe she manages more villas as it looked like she was there within 5 min if we wanted something.

The view from the villa is extremely beautiful. And gives a secluded feeling. The villa is in Kamala so not in party center Patong. But taxis are very easy to book via grabtaxi.

If you want food or anything just order and they will get it for you. Just pay a little bit extra but totally worth it as its uphill.

On about 15 min walk you have a 7/11 and restaurants in case you want to leave the villa.

I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Emma G
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Amazing hospitality and a wonderful stay”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Travelled with a large group of friends (15 of us), didn't organise the rental or security deposit etc so cannot comment on that aspect (although my understanding was that it was very easy to do so).
Stayed for 3 days, 2 nights.
Had airport pick-up and drop-off arranged for us (which was really useful and took the stress out of a good 40 minute journey from the airport), arrived at the villa and were shown around each of the rooms. There are three rooms in the main house (including the amazing master bedroom), two separate poolside rooms and two rooms underneath the pool area. All rooms are easily accessible, have double beds with fresh linen, towels and most had dressing gowns and all have ensuites, they were cleaned daily.
We then decided on food for the weekend - we had breakfast provided and cooked for us on each day (a thing to wake-up to) and a BBQ on the Saturday night. We paid for this at the end of the weekend and this was all very reasonably priced.
The pool was lovely and clean, with seating shelves in the deep end to relax on when your feet could no longer reach the bottom and a beautiful view out onto Kamala Bay, although it was rather cold this was a welcome relief from the heat! Pool towels are also provided, although I would say that only 8 pool beds for a villa that sleeps 14 people was a bit disappointing.
Overall a lovely weekend away in a beautiful villa where you're very well looked after.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
17 Jun 2016
Dear Emma,

We are so pleased you enjoyed the villa and our services. We hope to host you again soon. Regarding the sun chairs, upon request we can supply additional sun beds.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.