“A little slice of Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 70 reviews

Reviews from our community

wendare
Brisbane, Australia
“A little slice of Paradise”
Reviewed 8 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful place!!!! We were lucky enough to stay at the Villa for 3 weeks to celebrate my 50th birthday with family and friends. Stefan and his wonderful staff could not have been more helpful. With people coming and going, (from young children to my elderly parents), there were lots of pick ups and drops to the airport and lots of day trips that people wanted to go on. Nothing was to much trouble for the staff, always there with smile and helping hand. The girls were also a great help the night of my sixty's theme birthday party. A special thanks to Noi the chef, the food was amazing, I am missing your cooking. A big thanks also to Ta and Nam who were so lovely and really made our holiday.
The Villa it self is just so beautiful. We had up to 16 people staying at once and never once did it feel crowded. There are so many different areas to relax in, great if you wanted some quiet time. All the rooms and bathrooms are decorated to a very high standard. The attention to detail is amazing. It was great to have the use of the scooters to zip down to the beach or pick up some grocery's
Staying at Villa Bann Chang Thai was like having your own private resort and my birthday was made so special just by being there. We will diffidently be going back.

Date of stay: August 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Singapore

singapore
Reviewed 4 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Date of stay: April 2012
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.