All reviews silk restaurant beach club bedroom pool suite resident manager kamala beach main pool the penthouse thai food villa staff moment you arrive three bedroom public beach amazing property infinity pool four seasons full kitchen buggy service
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed in three bedroom residence which was really huge and big enough for my family(me+hubby+a son) and my parents in law. The private pool was just Right size and all furniture was luxurious and nice. Very convenient to go to small town of Kamila(walkable, still resort provides the shuttle) for extra fun like fresh seafood, massage and pubs.
Restaurant was also very good, and breakfast was one of the best among the ones I have experienced in many other resorts.
I will definitely go again, maybe during non-peak season otherwise it is quite pricey.
If you have been already Phuket so that you have experienced all noisy fun in Patong, you can stay in Kamila peacefully this time.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear zzunic,

We would like to thank you for submitting us such wonderful review about your recent stay at Andara resort & Villas. We would also like to thank you for choosing our resort as your destination of vacation and delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will certainly share your feedback with our teams, especially our culinary team in regards to your breakfast comments. We hope to welcome you back soon & remain with best regards - Christian Acker

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I spent three nights here for no particular reason. I was very surprised and pleased with this property. The service was spectacular and I would visit again.

We were on the edge of a Typhoon for a day and they did not miss a beat

Food, service staff all great. You should stay here

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nickphoenix11
Christian A, Resident manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nickphoenix11,

First of all we wish to thank you for your stay with us and pleased to read that you have enjoyed it to the fullest even on the edge of a tropical storm in the oceans which certainly can occur during the rainy season. Nevertheless you did not miss a beat as you have mentioned as there are plenty of activities even during a rainy day. We thank you as well for your culinary comments and hope to welcome you back soon. We remain with best regards - Christian Acker

Reviewed 20 September 2018

We travel with 5 guests and I book a 2 bedroom with private swimming pool for September 8-11. When I arrived from the airport, since 1 room only accommodates up to 2 guests, and we have 5 guests so they wanted us to upgrade to a 3 bedroom with extra charge $200 more per night. I was not happy since no email was communicated to me prior arrival , they did email me to ask the name of guest and flight info before we arrived, however, nothing as extra charge was mentioned in the email. So we ended up keep the same villas with 2 bedrooms and pay $110 more per night for the 5th person to sleep on the sofa instead. We were totally fine with that since the villa is very spacious, living room is huge, later on the house keeper even turned the sofa into a bed for us, the kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need (fridge, dishwasher, oven, even blender and rice cooker). The infinity pool is my favorite. We spent most our time swimming outside (the water is so warm) and the view is magnificent (we took many great pictures). Mosquitos is there so the resort provided us mosquitos repellent in the bathroom and their lotion has lemon grass in it which helps prevent mosquito bites as well. The master bathroom has a huge bath tube which we enjoy every much after a long day walking around.

Location: I love Kamala- a small town so every thing seems local and price is much lower compared with Patong beach where all the tourists are. Walking distance to a 7/11 store right by the corner where I bought some snacks and drink. The hotel offers like a golf cart to drive us around town. We used that to go to Big C near by and some fruit stand to buy some exotic fruits ( Price is much lower and I don t have to bargain like in Patong area). the driver would wait for us and drive us back , other time driver even helped us to translate/ bargain with the seller. So that was a big PLUS.

House keeper provides us plenty of bottles of water (andara brand) daily so really don't have to worry about buying extra water. On the first day, the house keeper stopped by our room to say hello and gave us small gifts (mini paper fans) which I really appreciate. If you want to go to Patong beach, the front desk will call taxi for you, price ranges from 500-600 bath (for tuk tuk as well) take about 20 mins. Keep in mind Phuket locates on the hillside along the ocean so the road will be up and down, curvy so we feel like driving a roller coaster some part if you take a tuk tuk.

There are plenty of restaurants located near the resort, but we did not get the chance to try them (open late around 11 am most places) We ate many times at Silk restaurant inside the resort which is my favorite. Free breakfast is the BEST. For dinner, we tried many Thai dishes from salad to soup, pad thai, noodle soup, fish and you will not be disappointed. If it is your birthday, let them know, the restaurant gave you free cake. My husband got his coconut birthday cake which we enjoyed really much.

The spa service is excellent. I tried thai message here in States but it is nothing even close to what we had here. The service is so great that if I stay there an extra day I will definitely do another 90 mins message with them again. while we r there, the spa service has the sale deal buy 1 message get the other free so the price you see will be for 1 couple. definitely a MUST try!

Overall, we had a great time staying at Andara. The only thing I would say is better communication through email prior our arrival! Other than that, service is top notch, every employee is very friendly, the restaurant Silk serves the best Thai food I ever had, and their Spa service is excellent!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2018

The best way to create customer loyalty is to offer an awesome service that delights customers. That's what exactly Andara gives from the moment I stepped out of the airport, to the time I arrived in their reception area until I finally reached my room filled with surprises for a birthday guest friend of mine. It was such an amazing feel i almost didn't want to leave.. Kudos to the Management and staff of the hotel that despite a busy day full of guests, as I recall they have a wedding party guest of 70 that day, we never felt we were treated less than anyone else in the hotel. I will sure come back and visit this place again.

Room tip: The villa with a private infinity pool is a great place to stay!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ainjel
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Ainjel,

First of all we wish to thank you for choosing Andara Resort & Villas as your destination of vacation and furthermore that you have taken your time submitting us such wonderful review about your recent stay. We are absolutely delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations & you had an enjoyable stay with us. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and remain with best regards - Christian Acker

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We booked one 3 bedroom penthouse suites. The suite was huge with a private swimming pool on the Roof top. We enjoyed our suite and spent a lot of time at our own Pool.

Food was great and at high quality. Kids club was fun although its a little small. The main pool was very clean and fun. There were a lot of staff standby to help all times, and nothing is too trouble. Staff was extremely friendly, Spa was good as well.

The only downside was the hotel only have one restaurant. it was a little short of selection for us after 2 nights. Nothing much around the area, but if you are willing to explore outside, there are a few local restaurant available. For us we prefer to stay in our lovely suite and spend time at the Pool side.

Overall, it was a great stay, we will definitely come back when we return to Phuket.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Bonbon1399,

First of all we wish to thank you for choosing Andara Resort & Villas as your destination of vacation and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest. We wish to thank you as well for taking your time submitting us such wonderful review about your recent stay. Yes, our suites are very large and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your private rooftop pool. We will certainly share your praising words with our teams and hope to welcome you back soonest. With best regards - Christian Acker