13 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 26/10/21
eDreamsUS$573
Agoda.comUS$573
Trip.comUS$1,344
All reviews beach villa glass bottom boat fish kids club all inclusive package special thanks we stayed in a water villa male airport watch the sunset our honeymoon choice of restaurants buggy drivers management team main restaurant half board plunge pool sunset bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

amazing experience in moment of love dinner At Jade it was amazing and so romantic. Special thanks for the chif Mishfa he made an amazing desert for us (best chocolate moose ever). Also, thanks gor Aysha for her highly cooperation. Congratulations fot Dhigali for hazing such amazing staff

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Memo M
Reviewed 7 August 2021

This hotel has been one of the best in every aspect I have been in the Maldives.
From when we arrived at the airport, the hotel service was outstanding.
Hotel welcome and check-in are super personalized and informative.
The bedroom villa was just beyond words.
The food in the buffet was amazing. The staff was amazingly friendly.
The other restaurants were amazing food.
The kids club staff was so nice and friendly.
But the best part for me was definitely the sunset bar with the most delicious freshly made wooden fire pizza. The DJ played the most incredible sonds everyday and it was so MAGICAL. The drinks and service outstanding!
There is algo a forest inside the island which was super cute and beautiful.

This hotel is overall amazing and I highly recommend. The quality standard is very preserved.

Room tip: Make sure you arrive before 5 pm to order the pizzas for sunset as it closes at 5 pm.
Date of stay: March 2021
3  Thank Juliana V
Reviewed 3 August 2021

There are so many places to pick in the Maldives that I found it hard to know where to stay. This hotel is 4 years old, locally owned, and really beautifully well done. The flight is about 45 minutes from Male in a seaplane and the hotel coordinated our pick-up and drop-off.

We got a hotel over the water with a plunge pool and the all you-can-eat and drink package. I thought being on a small island the food would not be great. I was wrong, the food was phenomenal with excellent presentation. I really cannot rave enough about how good the food and service were during our stay.

The view from our room was worth the 24-hour flight.

Highlights:
-The team waving to us when we flew in and when we left.
-Having the option to walk to our meal to burn calories before the amazing food (there was also a cart to pick us up at all times.)
-Having fresh coconuts by the pool
-Seeing 25 dolphins on our tour
-Having drinks at the bar with live music and sitting on the swings to enjoy it
-Watching the sunset from a bean bag with my feet in the sand and a drink
-Having Martin serve me a smoothie and coffee in the corner store
-Being greeted and welcomed by Glenn the GM
-Having a really well-done app to book dinner or a yoga class
-Yoga by sunrise
-Snorkeling in the light blue waters
-A wine fridge in my room
-Movie night with popcorn outside on lawn chairs

This really was a dream vacation and this hotel did an awesome job of making it just that! I cannot thank them enough. It was an awesome stay.

Room tip: I would stay over the water if you are going to travel this far!
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank RohreringTimes
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Our comfort was taken care of by the dhigali team. Since our arrival, two of the dhigali representatives were waiting for us in the airport and took care of the sea plane arrangements. We waited for the sea plane in a VIP lounge which was spacious and comfy , and beverages and light snacks were served. We were then escorted to the sea plane which was a nice experience. At landing, we were greeted by the resort manager and the team who were incredibly kind and gave the best welcome. We booked 3 days in the lagoon villa and 3 days in the beach villa, and our beach villa was upgraded to a beach suite which was a very nice gesture from Mr. Hassan. Everything was thoroughly explained upon our arrival by Mr. Hassan. The beach suite was big with an indoor and outdoor bathroom, the furniture was new and clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The view was incredible, and directly overlooked the beach, and the two sofa beds each had a window overlooking a nice view as well. The beach was well taken care as it was cleaned regularly. We had a lot of food options (A breakfast buffet, a late lunch in case you missed it, a variety of different cuisines for both lunch and dinner, a café serving snacks and beverages, two bars, and a pizzeria). The all-inclusive option includes all the meals, non-engine water sports like kayaking, as well as two boat trips (dolphin watching and glass boat). The sea around the resort had one of the clearest waters I’ve ever seen. We tried the fishing trip which was a wonderful experience, and we had the fish we caught for lunch the following day at Faru restaurant, which was very delicious. Although I have no small kids, but there’s a kid club and I can tell that the resort offers a nice family experience. The spa was wonderful with stunning relaxing rooms situated inside a beautiful garden, in which you can relax after taking a massage. The band at Haali bar would frequently come play at sunset and return at night, and they were very talented and made the sunset experience unforgettable. Another thing worth mentioning was the wifi, it was very fast and it covered most of the areas in the resort, including the beach. The tv had many many options, and I didn't need to take out my laptop to watch anything. Finally, and the most important thing to mention was the staff, who were very helpful, friendly, and flexible. Everyone was incredibly nice and did everything to make our stay comfortable and very memorable. Thank you to Mr. Hassan and the wonderful reception staff, all the restaurant staff, buggy drivers, room service, and everyone else.

Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank Nora8_j
Reviewed 24 July 2021

The best hotel i went this holiday season and the weather is nice and the beach is wonderful and lovely we will be coming back again thanks everyone who made our holiday lovely and thank you to the best servics

Date of stay: September 2020