“I have been using Cafe Rosetta”
Review of Rosetta Cafe

Rosetta Cafe
Description: Good food & Good people. Locally owned & operated we have a true passion to serve you delicious meals with a smile & service like no other. Coffee. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, we’ve got you and your tummy covered.
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I have been using Cafe Rosetta as business catch-up for about 2 years. We love it! The food is great and so is the service

Date of visit: August 2020

Reviewed 17 August 2020

This has become our local favourite. Small child doesn't even check the menu anymore, fruit waffles are such a hit he has no interest in trying anything else. Fabulous coffee, beautiful food, friendly staff. What more could you ask for?

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2020

So nice to have our local open again, friendly service, delicious lunch and good coffee.
Great weather so we’re able to sit out on the deck.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed coming to this café. Service was nice and friendly and attentive. Coffee was excellent and the food was good quality. You can pick from cabinet or menu. One thing that really stuck out for me is that you can order half sizes from the menu, which is fantastic if your not very hungry. Decor and atmosphere good. Pop into Rosetta if you enjoy friendly neighbourhood service and food.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank feijoa1
Reviewed 12 December 2019

Cafe Rosetta is just round the corner from me. It's often busy. I prefer quieter, but I have the luxury of driving by and picking my moment. The service is friendly, the menu is varied and tasty, and they offer half portions. This is a great idea that I wish more cafes would offer. It makes for a lighter lunch if you fancy and less waste and cost as a result. Make the time and enjoy. It's worth it. I love the corn fritters.

Date of visit: November 2019