“I wish more cafes would do this...”
Review of Rosetta Cafe

Rosetta Cafe
Description: Good food & Good people. Locally owned & operated we have a true passion to serve you delicious meals with a smile & service like no other. Coffee. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, we’ve got you and your tummy covered.
Reviewed 12 December 2019

Cafe Rosetta is just round the corner from me. It's often busy. I prefer quieter, but I have the luxury of driving by and picking my moment. The service is friendly, the menu is varied and tasty, and they offer half portions. This is a great idea that I wish more cafes would offer. It makes for a lighter lunch if you fancy and less waste and cost as a result. Make the time and enjoy. It's worth it. I love the corn fritters.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank herculix

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

Went here for morning tea. Delicious food and great service. Lots of locals coming here which is always a good sign. Kids loved their hot chocolate too. Really a hidden gem!

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank Bolandunited
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Our local hosts took us to this nearby cafe for morning coffees. The rustic surroundings of this seaside cafe provided an extra experience to our visit. The staff were friendly and efficient, the atmosphere was relaxed and inviting. The coffees were well made and flavoursome. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Barry5252
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Had a lovely Sunday lunch at the cafe. Good menu and delicious things in the cabinet. I had the bacon and egg pie which was excellent and my partner had a savoury buttermilk chicken waffle stack - delicious. See picture

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank S7014CSmichaelh
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

It took over 45 mins to receive our breakfasts when they were quiet and were hardly a third full. The bacon was so overcooked and burnt and my coffee was watery and not what i asked for, so i didn't even bother drinking it. Will definitely not go back and will not recommend it to anyone!!

Date of visit: July 2019