“Amazing food 😋 must try 👍”
Review of Pappa Goulash

Pappa Goulash
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Ham Tien
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: The only one Hungarian kitchen in South Vietnam. Traditional Hungarian dishes homemade and German sausages. We located in Pit Stop food court by the ocean.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place with amazing food with Hungary flavour. Must try!
We had goulash and sausage with baked potatoes and it was really delicious

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Here are the best sausages I've ever tried!!!
Amazing view, delicious food and wonderful owners! Thanks a lot!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Wow!! I wish I’d taken photos of our food before we ate it all. We had the goulash, and several sausage dishes. Honestly some of the best non-Vietnamese food I’ve had since living here for 2 years. Not even that - it’s the BEST goulash I’ve EVER tasted, and the homemade Hungarian sausages are a MUST try. the sides of potato and sauerkraut were also impeccable !! the Hungarian owner is a gem and I’m so happy we came across his place - in a super nice setting / atmosphere too. thanks pappa goulash!

Date of visit: December 2020
Miszka M, Owner at Pappa Goulash, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Very happy you had a good experience in our place. Thanks for the nice review and hope to see you guys again. :-)

Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Tried a few different dishes and all are tasty. Till now I preferred the sausage dish the most but I have to come back to try the rest

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 22 November 2020

Amazing food and very friendly service. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who would like to have a delicious Eastern-European meal.

Date of visit: November 2020