Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
A great Sunday drive surprise

A friend had told us about The Crystal Cavern a while back, so we organised a Sunday drive. It’s a... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
Susan B
Perth, Australia
Impressive array of crystals

If you are interested in the science of crystallography, the Crystal Cavern has a wide range of... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2018
laced
Perth Western Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Everyone!!! do yourself a favour and head on over to this lovely bushland setting for a wonderful experience.
Every Saturday and Sunday afternoon for an hour, immerse yourself, body, mind and spirit, in the wonderful sounds of gong meditation. You will "float" away.

Melissa and Stan are attentive, friendly hosts.
You wont be disappointed.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank ChrisG1311
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We were all greeted by a male who I think is the owner with a man hug for everyone - not my cup of tea - interesting selection of products but seemed expensive to me but I am not an expert in this area

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank MicknOlga
Auzmel, Manager at The Crystal Cavern, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

If you don't like this sort of thing, why did you come? Sorry about the hug, but you must be one of the 1% that I come across. I sell quartz crystals from $15 per kilo which I believe are the cheapest in Australia. By the way are you a friend of Juanita Ing? Two reviews now - both complaining about the Hug and being Expensive, sounds very suspect.
You say "interesting selection of products, but seemed expensive to me, but I am not an expert in this area" so how do you know there expensive? if you are not an expert in this area. We happen to be one of the cheapest!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is well worth the trip out to Carmel. Fantastic array of Crystals and other curiosities. Stan(the proprietor) is a real character with a big heart. There isn't anything he doesn't know about crystals and much more. There is always much laughter and fun to be had here. The sense of peace and tranquillity makes it's hard to leave.

Date of experience: August 2016