“Ok if you like this sort of thing”
Review of The Crystal Cavern

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Crystal Cavern
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Carmel
More attraction details
Owner description: The Crystal Cavern specialises in quality crystals & gemstones from around the world including clusters, geodes, fossils, bric-a-brac, antiquities and collectables Thursday - Saturday 10.00Am - 4.00Pm Sunday 12.00Am - 4.00Pm
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We were all greeted by a male who I think is the owner with a man hug for everyone - not my cup of tea - interesting selection of products but seemed expensive to me but I am not an expert in this area

Auzmel, Manager at The Crystal Cavern, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

If you don't like this sort of thing, why did you come? Sorry about the hug, but you must be one of the 1% that I come across. I sell quartz crystals from $15 per kilo which I believe are the cheapest in Australia. By the way are you a friend of Juanita Ing? Two reviews now - both complaining about the Hug and being Expensive, sounds very suspect.
You say "interesting selection of products, but seemed expensive to me, but I am not an expert in this area" so how do you know there expensive? if you are not an expert in this area. We happen to be one of the cheapest!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is well worth the trip out to Carmel. Fantastic array of Crystals and other curiosities. Stan(the proprietor) is a real character with a big heart. There isn't anything he doesn't know about crystals and much more. There is always much laughter and fun to be had here. The sense of peace and tranquillity makes it's hard to leave.

3  Thank Kim H