“Trying a little too hard... stick to the basics?”
Review of Podere La Torre

Podere La Torre
Reserve with
Podere La Torre is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 122 Restaurants in Schio
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We stayed it this hotel/resort for a few nights and enjoyed ourselves. I'm not one to leave bad reviews because I understand the effect on the business, but my wife and I dined there twice - once alone and again with a native Italian restaurateur and his wife, and the four of us agreed that the food at the restaurant fell short. The rice in the beet risotto was undercooked, the beet puree in the vegetable appetizer lacked flavor and depth, the macchiaroni carbonara was also undercooked, the pork ribs were oversalted, the duck breast was boring, and the fried "gnocchi" was strange.

We felt that the chef was reaching too far to be unique and creative, and that this beautiful location would be best served by good, rustic northern Italian comfort food.

The wine was good though!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food is very testy, and ingredient are very fresh. Price is reasonable, and very easy to get a seat.The environment is very quite and comfortable. It is very hard to find the location at night.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We selected this restaurant because I thought it was nice location so I invited my friends who came from another area.

when we ware relaxing in outside near by pool the owner said me “Do not lay your feet on the sofa! Because it is my house.”
I have never let my feet lie down in all restaurants.
However, as this was a poolside sofa, I took off my shoes and relaxed on the sofa.
I think that you will understand if you experienced this location once, this owner should not say to the customer, "Do not do that because it is my house!" If she doesn’t want to see like me she shouldn’t open this type of location.

Anyway I understood that isn't relaxing place that’s typical rude countryside place.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is new( one Year) room number 6 is strang .the stair to the bedroom is dangerous see photo. Further no remarks

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a real surprise. Its a small but elegant hotel built within superb grounds. Only recently opened but it looked amazing, even in the middle of winter with the small lake frozen over. The rooms are large and modern and have everything you need. My only small criticism is the noise from the restaurant downstairs on a Friday night did carry through to the rooms upstairs. A unique hotel experience.