“Great ambiance at new location for local favorite”
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Blue Ridge Grill
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Brambleton
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

New location is a great place for a drink quiet dinner or date night. Food is on par with other Blue Ridge locations. Delicious prime rib and lobster bisque. A bit pricey for the portions served but all in all good service and fine addition to Ashburn eateries.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Blue Ridge Grill has a great menu. We always use them for carry out for lunch & learns at my office.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This is not your mothers old leesburg BRG, for the most part, this place is pretty decent. BRG was in leesburg forever, it was an average (at best) steak and potatoes place years ago. The new location obv has a new chef, new decor and new approach. The new approach is not really original; same as every other 75.00 for-two place with fish n chops but a good neat place with decent service if your going to the movies and want a little more privacy than LRR next door.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Nice menu. Friendly service. Brentwood salad and carrot cake is the most amazing meal. My favorite.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I will start out positive.....Went for the Monday night crab special, delicious!! Fresh crab, to die for. The waitress was horrible. Never smiled. Took our order and was about to walk away as I said I'd like to order for my son...he'll have the hamburger", her response, "OK...", and starts to turn away, so I say, "And fruit with that, and water". Are you serious??? We had to ask for bread, she forgot the lemon for my husbands water. Minimal service, at best. The worst? We were leaving, she literally stood there and watched us leave, and didn't say bye or goodnight!!! What the hell!?! I would not recommend this establishment to anyone because of her. Get another job or get lost. Can you at least try to smile and pretend to care??? Blah.