US$58
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Premier Inn Glasgow East Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Mondo Hotel(Coatbridge)
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Kincaid House Hotel(Milton of Campsie)
US$129
US$140
US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$130
US$127
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrom start to finishengagement partygreat nightwould stay againmy mumfood was lovelygreat value for moneyglasgowannedjtributediscovenueava
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Spent the night in this hotel last night
Not my first visit here
But will be LAST
Room was clean as expected
Woke up at 5.20am thought I was dreaming ....
Water pouring in from the roof called reception and was told will get some one come look at it

Water slowed down to a steady drip but no sign of any hotel staff

Gave up waiting at 7.30am and checked out and was given an apology

Decided at 4pm this afternoon to call them and make a complaint to which I was offered a free breakfast next time I stayed with them.

Are you mad I payed £50 to stay in a damp room with water pouring in , won’t be back

Poor customer service

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hugh M
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Came in for a beer with a friend and was greeted by 2 under 18s behind the bar washing glasses.

“What do you want?”

Taking customer service to a new level.

Had nachos and they were very nice.

Brian & Mark 29/4/2018

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had our wedding here at the Crowwood House Hotel and from the start to do jab staff were great especially Anne and Eilidh. From booking this venue last year until the day after our wedding Eilidh was on hand to help with all the changes we had. Anne was great with her help and reassurance that access would be available for my mum. On the day decor was great supply of wine great food on the day all day was brilliant I’m house DJ and piper were fantastic. Highly recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Booked over the phone and after checking my statement I realised I was overcharged. I called back and this was rectified immediately. Good deal at a reasonable price with two course dinner for two, one night stay and breakfast.

The hotel is in an easily accessible location just off the main road with plenty of parking. We stayed in room 18; the room was dated but clean with a large comfortable bed, tv, bath and powerful shower. The walls were thin but the hotel was relatively quiet in the night and we slept well.

Dinner was typical pub food; we had garlic mushrooms to start which were lovely, followed by fish in a light crisp batter with home made tartare sauce (plenty of it), and oven chips as the main course. Drinks were reasonably priced. Laura served us; she was pleasant and friendly.

The waiting staff at breakfast were attentive but disorganised, and the breakfast itself was poor. The scrambled egg seemed to have had the majority or all of the yolk removed, which was apparent in both appearance and taste. One of the orders was incorrect and the portions were small. Pastries were advertised but none were provided.

Overall, although the breakfast was disappointing, we would stay again as it met our needs and was good value.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I just want to thank this hotels kindness for my misunderstanding . I cannot wait to come this year with my new baby to say thank you . . I've heard nothing but good things and they gave just proves their warm hospitality thank you again so so much to all reception staff very professional. kind regards miss Louisa- BURNS

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family