eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews yoga deck teacher meditation hosts beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

A beautiful retreat venue for meditation and yoga retreats! I was lucky to attend their Zen meditation and yoga retreat over the new year with Vivi, a warm, caring and knowledgeable teacher. I’ve been on many retreats and this one was intimate, heartfelt and well taught. Vivi helped me identify and correct an alignment issue that allowed me to do the standing inversion poses with ease I’ve never before experienced.

Although the weather was largely sunny it wasn’t outdoor practice weather and I look forward to returning when I can experience the beautiful yoga deck. I can also recommend the healing hands of Betty who provided excellent Thai massage. All in all, a retreat center with great food, a genuine teacher and great potential.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2019

Zen Rocks! It's an amazing place, a sanctuary..With the most spectacular views, beautifully decorated rooms, delicious food and the best hosts! This place has been built with so much love and care, you can feel it in every corner, in every step. Vivi and Eraj have put their personal attention in detail and they make sure you have the most comfortable experience in this unique place. Apart from spending time at Zen Rocks, we walked around and enjoyed nature, visited the beautiful beaches nearby (short car ride). The yoga deck is a wonderful space for practice, overlooking the sea and the surrounding nature with the most spectacular sunset. We will definitely go back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Divine perfection, Exquiste beauty, luscious food, views beyond belief in a majestic yoga zen healing setting VIvi and her crew take such great care of you with her expert yogic zen training that your body will be transformed and your soul deeply nourished a world traveler and mindfulness and psychology teacher I am this is truly heaven upon earth highest of recommendations Ram Ram 108 gassho namaste and METTA to all beings Dr Ron Alexander SANTA MONICA CALIFORNIA to return again and again

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2019

I just returned from a wonderful yoga retreat at Zen Rocks. This is my second retreat at this spectacular place! The views our amazing the energy you feel from the land. Is truly an experience you won’t forget. The food is fabulous and the accommodations are simple and cozy. There are plenty of things to do in the area great beaches and tavernas,Kardamyli is an adorable town close by with cute shops and beaches .visiting the main peninsula is truly amazing! The owners Vivi and Eraj are wonderful hosts!

Room tip: Everyone has amazing views !
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 15 September 2019

Attended a week long yoga retreat. Lovely, clean, spacious accommodations all with a spectacular view of the water! Excellent and lovingly prepared vegetarian food! The hosts, Vivi and Eraj, couldn’t be nicer and more welcoming. They and their staff truly catered to everyone's needs. Being able to practice yoga and meditation outside on a beautiful, covered yoga deck with a view of the water is something I will hold in my heart forever. There truly is spiritual magic there. If you desire more activity, beaches and the sweet town of Kardamelli are a short drive away. If you are looking for a spiritual retreat in a sublime, natural setting then give yourself the gift of Zen Rocks!

Room tip: Zen Rocks is a small group retreat center that typically caters to one group of <20 at a time. This is what makes it so special.
Date of stay: September 2019