“My favourite escape room! 6/5 stars!!!”
Review of Elude

Elude
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Galston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A brilliant game in which players solve a series of puzzles using clues & strategy to ultimately escape before the clock runs out. Use skill, logic & reasoning to solve the puzzles. Great team building, teaching the importance of communicating and working together. Experience an exhilarating adrenaline rush from playing the game, and give your brain a great workout.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I went to Elude and chose the 'Framed' room. AMAZING!! The attention to detail with the back story, including hidden Agatha Christie references, the different puzzles, locks and clues were incredible, along with the props themselves. Honestly at the top of my favourite Escape Room experiences. As a team of two this room was very challenging, there's so much going on! I think it would be best to have at least three people try to tackle it. We had the pleasure of being welcomed by the female owner who was an absolute delight, so friendly, easy going and allowed for bonus time, something a lot of other venues don't provide. It allowed us to experience the room in its entirety which was great. We will definitely be back for 'Perpetual Motion' and all the new rooms once completed!

Julia B, Owner at Elude, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Tayla for your lovely comments, its always a pleasure hosting people at our venue, we love seeing the excitement and hearing your feedback at the end. Glad to see its hit the top of your list.

All reviews
"perspective"
"importance"
"australia"

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Darren and Julian who hosted us what a pleasure. First Panic Room so happy it was your Panic Rooms because I think we are hooked.

Julia B, Owner at Elude, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for visiting us and we are pleased you enjoyed your first experience, we love it when other people get hooked on the same addiction as us.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We have just got in from the Elude Escape Room at Galston. Wow what an experience. It was nothing like any of us had imagined (all first timers) but was challenging, exciting, fun and very team building. We went as a family, husband, wife, father and cousin. Everyone brought something to the team and worked together to move from each puzzle to the next. My heart is still racing. We didn’t beat the clock but we made it out in bonus time with a little help from our puzzle masters along the way (no answers just clues)
So much fun.
So excited to do the next room.
And can’t wait for room number three to open.

Well worth the time and money!

Julia B, Owner at Elude, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your lovely review and I believe we have you coming back again next weekend to try out another room, looking forward to hosting you.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

As a newbie to escape rooms I didn't really know what to expect but I definitely didn't expect to enjoy myself as much as I did! I was on a high for hours afterwards. I'm so impressed with the innovative puzzles and the care taken to make the room look awesome. Definitely coming back!

Date of experience: June 2018
Julia B, Owner at Elude, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi Tanya, Thank you for your lovely review and we are pleased you enjoyed your experience so much.