“Pure Indulgence”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LisaM0020...
Busselton, Australia
“Pure Indulgence”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great start to my stay, as I was greeted by the lovely Victoria, such a friendly, warm and extremely hospitable hostess. This was our second stay at this wonderful accommodation with a difference.
So many amazing qualities, I guess the view is the first thing thing that blows you away, the Marina day & night is a treat. I relaxed out on the deck with feet up, cuppa in hand and eyes peeled at the water, watching fish jumping and even a dolphin passing through and then switched to our complimentary champagne watching the sunset and beautiful lights of the Marina and slip into the private hot tub and let the stress melt away...... WOW, relaxation kicked in.
Large king sized super comfy bed and silky sheets made for a perfect nights sleep.
I loved that we could whip up a quick meal in the kitchenette or stroll down to the Marina which a huge choice of eateries.
Our stay was 3 nights, wish it was longer though.
Ticks all the boxes, will be back to stay again and again and again.
Thank you for looking after us so well, we felt very special.

Your age range 35-49
29 May 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you again soon Kind Regards Kim Simply Heaven.
Cheryl W
Christchurch, New Zealand
“This is the most beautiful and tranquil holiday accomodation and destination”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We have had a wonderful tranquil retreat from the realities of our stress filled lives at The Suite, Mindarie. It is like waking up on the Riviera and is only a few minutes walk from the most fabulous cafes and bars and a great shopping centre nearby. Right on the marina, the walks along the beach and through the native vegetation are to die for, especially when all of the beautiful colourful birds are singing and fluttering around. We spent 10 days here and loved every moment and people around the area are so genuine and friendly. My husband and I recommend a stay here for everyone. Will most definately return

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was luxurious and relaxed with every one of our needs catered for
Liked least: We could not fault it
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
7 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. If we can ever be of help to you again please do not hesitate to contact us Kind Regards Kim Willett
Lynne A
Albany, Australia
“Amazing views”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary at this spectacular location.
Such a romantic setting overlooking Mindarie Marina coupled with the luxurious surroundings it was a weekend we both thoroughly enjoyed. The owner, Victoria went to great lengths to ensure we were comfortable and the complimentary champs and strawberries on arrival was a lovely touch.
This is a very private room with spectacular views and a great little get away which we will indulge in again...soon I hope. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: waking up to the amazing marina view
Liked least: going home so soon would have liked to stay longer
People with disabilities Older travelers
19 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon Kind Regards Kim
brooke J
New York City, New York
“Quiet and peaceful luxury R+R”
Reviewed 26 March 2016 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I live overseas in America and when I head to Perth I am only interested in a few things...
1. Relaxation and Rest
2. Nature
3. A laid back vibe

This suite definitely had all of that. The energy in the area is so positive and tranquil. I was welcomed by Victoria the owner, she had all these cute teas and handpicked flowers waiting for me as well as fresh lemons from the garden... i have never seen that kind of attention to detail and love. Made feel so special.

The rooms were large and airy and extremely clean. I love what they've done with the space. It's the perfect balance of warmth and luxury which I prefer to hotels (even the high end ones smell of cleaning products and are a bit sterile?) This suite feels like it could be your own and smells of fresh ocean air and flowers. I slept amazingly the first night and after a thirty hour flight that's pretty remarkable...

I spent the days sleeping in, having bubble baths and sitting outside in the sun looking over the marina which had baby dolphins in it!

You're about twenty minutes into the main city Perth which is really decent. The best part about Perth is the beaches so not only are you waterfront but the beach is right by you. Besides that I think it's close to some leading coastal attractions like Hillarys Boat Harbor Marina and larger beaches (I prefer the deserted out right outside the suite!)

It was honestly so nice. It's very quiet and you can hear the ocean at night (which is a two minute walk away) The marina is also a fun place to go for good food and there's a gourmet grocery near by.

It's my go-to when I go back to Perth.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: to be honest, It was a fantastic experience all round. I loved all of it, one of my fave trips to Perth
Liked least: i didnt dislike anything
Older travelers
27 Mar 2016
HI Brooke I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon Kind Regards Kim
LisaM0020...
Busselton, Australia
“Spectacular views is just the beginning”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I’ve been told that this property was new to the market. From the moment I arrived I felt like I had been transported to the French Riviera. "Wow"
An old gate flanked by a shingled limestone wall opens up into a French country styled courtyard, we made our way down the limestone steps towards a wooden deck and spa area, then our eyes met amazing view of the Mindarie Marina, yes I knew at once this is the place for us. So breathtaking and so romantic.
The room had a French country feel about it, casual but classy and absolute luxury from the moment I cast my eye over it, yes you and I are going to be the best of friends over my stay I knew I had chosen the right place for peace and relaxation.
One of the highlights (there where so many) on the property was a egg shaped bath which is where I was going to melt my stress away, blissful ! and another lovely surprise where twin showers one on each side.
Though the day we were lucky enough to see a dolphin with her baby swimming right before our eyes. Walking distance to everything we needed. Coffee, meals, cocktails, long walks by the sea. We could fish or crab, canoe or just sit and watch the goings on in the comfort and privacy of our room.
From one visual feast to another, I awoke through the night by the full moon as big as a saucer shining in the bedroom and then resting quietly on the water.
Sheer bliss is what they should have called it. Love it, a memorial stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and tranquility
Your age range 35-49
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing