“Absolutely fantastic”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Really really good meal. Lovely staff. Excellent service. Really liked the imagination and inventive menu which had some very good flavour combinations. Well thought out.
Would love to have this as my local restaurant as being non meat eaters there was an excellent selection of vege options and seafood for us. Thoroughly recommended. And not expensive at all.

1  Thank cfitzpat

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Had a decent evening meal here. the food was well cooked and the service fine. The Restaurant is a little out the way and the area around it is a bit grubby. The food is all grown in the the fields around the Village of Supersano.

I would eat here again

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The place is nice and cosy although it's September and we arrived quite late on a Sunday evening therefore we weren't expecting crowds. It was still full which is always a good sign. The service was impeccable and the waiters kind and patience - we were the last to leave the restaurant! The food is to die for. The shared started presented us with a collection of local tapas that presented more or less all the local delicatessen. Orecchiette were a classic and horse sfilaccetti were cooked out perfection. We need to go back for cakes because we couldn't have any more.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Try the appetizers selection for two, continue with a home made pasta and round it with local Negromaro wine... You will not regret it. The service is perfect.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Firstly, the name of the place - A Kilometrozero - All their ingredients locally sourced! A wonderful find. A family run restaurant offering some of the best food that I have ever tasted. We started with the antipasti, which turned out to be a marvellous selection of fish, meat, fish and vegetable canapes. These were all beautifully presented with everyone present being able to taste them all. The flavours were outstanding, leaving some of us, including me, with some wonderful after tastes in our mouths. Even the fried items were light and tasty. We all had different primi piatti next. I had the sardine pasta, which I could have eaten as a main course. I love fresh sardines and this was the first time that I had them with pasta. With the herbs that had been added, just blew me away and I savoured every mouthful. For the secondi piatti, again all had a different choice of meals. I chose a steak, which was cooked to perfection with a side of chips but not as you know them, being slithers of potato lightly fried being crisp on the outside and fluffy inside. They actually melted in your mouth. None of us could manage any of the fine desserts on offer, so finished our meal with coffee. The wine we drank here is actually produced by the owners themselves and without doubt some of the best wine that I have ever drunk. Everything about this meal made it the total perfect experience. The price of which, was remarkable for the quality of food and service on offer. Upon my next trip to Puglia, I shall definitely be returning here to sample other items from the excellent menu.