“Most Beautiful View in All of Utuado”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Mist over the lake. Usually in the morning but not every day.
Master Room 1 now has 1 queen bed, and 1 twin day bed with a twin trundle.
Bedroom 2 now has 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed and 1 comfortable folding cot.
Bedroom 3 now has 1 full bed & 1 twin day bed with a twin trundle.
Studio (room 4) has 1 full bed, 1 twin day bed, 1 comfortable folding cot a full bath & a kitchenett
Common area under the main home.  Room # 5 is that door to the right.  Rooms 7 & 8 are on the left.
Bedroom 5 now has 1 full bed, 1 twin bed and 1 comfortable folding cot.
Rustic Room 7
Bedroom 7 now has 1 full bed & 1 military bunk that sleeps 2 guests in the bunk.
Bedroom 8 now has 1 full futon bed, and 2 military style bunk beds that sleep 2 per bunk.
While staying with us you can order delicious Puerto Rican cooking delivered right to your door.
We provide you with plenty of information to help you tailor the perfect itinerary.
Local Tour :The Jungle Cave Park includes lush jungle hikes, several caves, & spectacular sites.
Local Tour: The River Cave Tubing & Hiking areas include, lush jungle hikes, river caves, & sites.
Local Tour:  A Kayaking Adventure in one of Puerto Ricos largest lakes along the northern region.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Kaglikin2...
“Most Beautiful View in All of Utuado”
Reviewed 12 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

This venue exceeded my expectations. Very spacious and clean. The view and hiking opportunities were exceptional. Will most definitely book again!

Crista S
“Amazing Hosts and Views”
Reviewed 9 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

I came to PR on a humanitarian trip with a group as the Marketing Director of the non profit. Our leader chose this home and I couldn’t be happier. It was at a great price, the perfect location and the hosts were amazing. It was my first stay and it won’t be my last. I run a bed and breakfast at home and they inspired me to the max. I stayed in a room on the bottom floor, it was surprisingly comfortable and cozy. I was not expecting that view when I awoke. It is breathtaking. I not only fell in love with the island but with Adam & Cathy. They made it a point to get to know each and every one of our group. We had 9 nursing students with us bringing healthcare to those in need. They stayed in the rooms on the top floor in the main house. Everyone one of them raved about their stay. The beds were cozy and the amenities were perfect. We will definitely be coming back! That hike down to the waterfall is something I’m so grateful I went on because I found the perfect space for meditation. They were accommodating and their cooking was out of this world!! Thank you guys for quickly becoming my friend.

catalinac...
“The best place in Puerto Rico to stay!”
Reviewed 9 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Our hosts, Adam and Cathy were such warm and incredible people. They took the time to help us with our humanitarian activities and cooked amazing meals.
The home was simply incredible with breathtaking views and rooms, all immaculate and very comfortable.
I never want to stay at another place in Puerto Rico!

Fun-Vacat...
Utuado, Puerto Rico
“EXCEPTIONAL STAY”
Reviewed 2 November 2018 for a stay in October 2018

We were drawn in by the pictures of the view and the hosts efficiency in responding to our questions before booking.

My husband and I enjoyed the main home so much. The view is one of the best views I've seen in my world travels but a kitchen with everything I needed to cook was great also.

The home was clean and super comfortable for 2 but the property is also set up to recieve almost 50 guests. We were the only guests on the property at the time of our stay so we enjoyed our privacy but everything seems to be laid out well and private if others would have been here during our stay.

Our sweetest surprise at the property was the new river access that we were not aware of (since it's new). This area is beautiful. We took a nice walk down the natural trail (using ropes in some areas), and finally arrived to complete jungle seclusion with some nice waterfalls and beautiful sites and sounds.

Another treat is having so much to do in the area. Rivers, caves and the beach under an hour away. You are so far up in the mountains but you are only 10 minutes from the main town, good restaurants and a few cultural things to enjoy.

I did not know what to expect visiting Puerto Rico but this vacation made me fall in love with the island and the people!

Well yes, we loved our stay, the property and the hosts and we can't wait to come back. You will love it also!

Date of stay: October 2018
Management Response
22 Nov 2018
"We are honored that your trusted us to host your group at our home in Utuado. Hope to have you back soon! Adam, Cathy & Kat"
anitamonc...
Houston, Texas
“Beautiful Mountain Sanctuary”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The Sanctuary is a beautiful home away from home. Spacious and clean home with plenty of amenities to make our stay enjoyable. WIFI, tv’s full kitchen with a range of appliances, beautiful views, and a tranquil environment. This place is more than I expected, and I wanted to stay longer. If you are looking for a quiet, and relaxing place to enjoy the mountains of Puerto Rico, this is it. A plus is that the hosts are attentive and extremely friendly. Loved my stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Management Response
5 May 2018
We are honored that your trusted us to host your group at our home in Utuado.
Hope to have you back soon!
Adam, Cathy & Kat
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.