1,530 results
All reviews hobart airport an early flight room was clean next morning hire car shuttle service business trip convenient location travel lodge last night great place to stay good size easy access would stay again short stay friendly service continental breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two nights great for easy access to airport, first night on second floor little noise clean room and bathroom, room service meal lovely, second night on bottom floor, the hallway stunk of fat from the restaurant, really off putting. Breakfast buffet very nice and in the morning the hallway smelt of toast much nicer than fatty smell. Staff were all friendly and professional, free Airport Shuttle advertised actually costs $3 each way not a big deal but not free

Trip type: Travelled on business
THAPManagement, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Hobart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Mandy S,

Thanks for your review on Trip advisor. Regarding our courtesy airport bus, Hotel operates the service during the hours of 7am and 5pm for free of charge and has an arrangement with the local transportation company to operate the service after hours for a discounted rate of $3.00

Thank you for your valued feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Clearly a 1 night stay hotel that serves guests well. Location to airport is a plus and their shuttle service works well. The restaurant could do with redecorating to make it appear less cafeteria like and more comfort and appealing. The food was much better than expected and from a price point it was clearly not priced at a cafeteria level. All in all I would recommend this hotel for travellers going to and from Tasmania via the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We stayed here on the Last night of our 3 week Tassie Adventure. We have stayed here before and previously we weren't overly happy, but this time, we were more than happy. The only thing that let our stay down was the Bed. It was very hard and made it a little difficult to sleep, but that really does come down to our preference. I would like to highly commend the hotels Restaurant, both my wife and I loved our Dinner there, it is also a big turn around from when we first stayed just over a year ago. I will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Well, Where to begin. I arrived at the hotel at 10am after catching the first flight out of Adelaide that morning. I attempted to do most of my check in process at this time because even though check in wasn’t till 2pm I had to be in Rokeby by 3pm and I had no means of transportation other than a taxi or Uber. I was told that I can’t check-in or do any of the paper work till 2pm so I milled around the hotels foyer till then. I would have gone some lunch in the restaurant, but the carpet in the restaurant was being torn up so the restaurant was closed. So I was left with the BP on the run for a lunch option. Just before 2pm I was able to check in so one plus point to the experience so far. The room was agreeable so no complains on this front. Came back to the hotel at about 5pm after my appointment in Rokeby and went to the restaurant for dinner. Well, I ordered the fish and chips have to say the people from white wings or MacKaye’s would proud you are using their products as a menu item. I was then I happen to take a call from my fiancé who was still in Adelaide and I didn’t get to see before I left due to both of our work schedules and so she had called on her break. Half way through the conversation I was told I was disturbing other guests with my call. Well when I was in the restaurant it was more or less empty when I first took the call so the table I was “disturbing” chose to sit near me and would hey been fully aware I was on the phone so, can’t really say too much to this without being overly offensive. But the young lady who informed me I was disturbing other was really nice and I hold no grudge against her for doing so. The highlight of my meal was the Tasmanian Pinot Noir I had. Which then leads us to the next morning and breakfast. I arrived at the restaurant early at 7am because I was due back in Rokeby by 8am so it had to be a quick breakfast and I was hoping for a heart one but, this would not be the case. Well, the breakfast of lack thereof leaves a lot to be desired. Where to begin with this one. We will start with entering the restaurant for breakfast. The same girl was on from the night before, so poor her for one, I do know her pain. However, nothing was explain to me about how the breakfast works and what the options were. It was only after I saw another guest come in, and they were given a menu that I guessed that there was an Al aCarte option. and it would have made the stay better if staff looked like they wanted to be there

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
THAPManagement, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Hobart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear 402anthony,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience while staying with us.
At Travelodge we are always looking at ways to improve and we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback and identifying areas which need our attention. We have spoken with appropriate teams in regards to these issues and your suggestions.
If you would like to discuss your review personally please contact me at the hotel on 03 6248 3555.

We hope you will give us another opportunity and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

All the staff are Fantastic at this Hotel with one stand out...Abbas...a polite knowledgeable young man who has a solution for any question or issue big or small.
Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and considering I stayed there for 6 weeks for work...it defiantly felt like a home away from home.

Room tip: rooms overlooking the car park are the quietest
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear kombisimon,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with the Travelodge Hobart Airport. It is great to hear such good feedback regarding our staff and food. Thank you for your lovely words about Abbas, I have shared them with him and the rest of the team.