“Great place, great food for girls night”
Review of Casa del Nonno 13

Casa del Nonno 13
Reserve with
Casa del Nonno 13 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 13: Three profiles. One soul Taste, character, competence, Star, earth, history, courage, tomato. Few words weave the canvas of the soul of Casa del Nonno 13. One brand, three variations: the Michelin Starred Restaurant and the Osteria in Mercato San Severino, Salumeria e Cucina in Salerno. Equal and different, they complement each other defining and refining the goal that every day we try to achieve: growing complexity picking up the essentials.
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I went here with my friends for dinner. It was simply amazing. Initially I was considering not going because it was a 45 minute drive. I am so glad i did. The food was some of the best i have had in Italy. Terrific atmosphere with friendly staff. We had a group of four and ordered from the tasting menu. They have a pasta version and a seafood/fish version. The difference between the two was €5. I had the fish and it was delicious. The food just kept coming. I think we had 8 or 9 courses each better than the last. A truly wonderful night. I am so glad i decide to drive the 45 minutes, the food was worth it. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

La casa del Nonno catered or my wedding....as soon as we met with Raffale & Luigi we felt 100% confident and secure with them managing our catering. Extremely polite, friendly & professional. The food is by no imagine nothing but fantastic. Thankyou so much for a brilliant job we highly recommend them and shall try to return every year to visit :)

1  Thank jadelr1
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Mercato San Severino is a twenty minute ride from Salerno Centro and well worth the trip. This amazing restaurant is known locally for their food and their ambiance. We have been fortunate to eat here for dinner and lunch several times in the past five years. Set in an ancient cistern, the brick walls are filled with bottles of wine and artifacts. And the food is superior. Particularly enjoyed their pasta filled with ricotta and herbs and served in a fresh marinara sauce, but, their homemade salumi., mozzarella and breads were outstanding. Steps might be an issue for those with mobility issues, otherwise a must visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

My Best Eperience since long time.
The restaurant entrance its a small door you canot imagine thyre is a restaurant inside.
So its little bit difficult to find but once you step in its like dream from the atmosphere to the food and to the service.
I love this place.
Unfortunatly im leaving to fare away to go there everyday.

1  Thank BING B
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had a booking for this restaurant, made a week before we turned up, the email confirmed the date we had booked for and so we drove 90 minutes to the restaurant to find it closed. no email to let us know the place was closed for refurbishment, so if this was the case how could our booking have been accepted. dreadful service from a restaurant of this calibre

2  Thank pkmbatt