“My experience”

Spectrum Private Yacht Charters
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Chaguaramas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We do private charters, boat tours, dinner cruises, and half day trips down the islands (ddi) in Trinidad. We take you on a Sightseeing Cruise of the islands down the Islands; or you can take our 3, 4 or 6 hour stop and swim cruise. We anchor in one of the beautiful bays where you and your family or friends can enjoy a swim and a lime in the calm clear waters. Choose our two hour evening cruise to experience a spectacular sunset ,or arrange to have a romantic dinner on board in a picturesque bay. . We operate out of Crews Inn Marina, dock 9A Chaguaramas.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our (my husband and I) experience with Spectrum Charters was one we would never forget, It was fantastic and the service was much more than we had expected. Superb.....see you guys soon.

All reviews
"crew"
"hosts"
"residents"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I chose to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary on Spectrum's dinner cruise for two. The experience was amazing, boat was immaculate, food was delicious, and most importantly, our hosts were incredibly warm and welcoming. For what was included, the price was very reasonable as well. Great value for your money. We will definitely do this again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Ian B, Owner at Spectrum Private Yacht Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It was certainly our pleasure hosting you both onboard Spectrum. Thak you for cruising with us and for this wonderful review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent tour and cruise! Very friendly crew and the boat is beautiful. It was a great experience seeing the dolphins also. Would definitely be going for another cruise with Ian and Caroline

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reanne thank you for this lovely review. Its such good luck to see these beautiful creatures in the wild. Hope to see you onboard Spectrum again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ian and Caroline were fantastic hosts as usual. Warm, courteous and professional, always go above and beyond to make sure it’s an enjoyable experience! This has been my 3rd time and it honestly just gets better! Sincere thanks to you both from Linda and I! Recommend Spectrum to everyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Danne its always a pleasure seeing you and Linda. Thank you once again for cruising with us and for taking the time to write about your experience onboard. Hope to see you both soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My fiance and I had an amazing experience on a private dinner cruise for his birthday. The service was excellent, as well as the food and the tour itself was quite informative. I highly recommend them and we will definitely be returning customers!

Sarita, Caroline and I thank you for cruising and dining on Spectrum and for this wonderful review. We truly enjoyed your company and hope to meet again one day.