Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviewed 10 August 2019
Dorota J
Nelson, New Zealand
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2019

my 10year old daughter and I went on a trek and it was amazing. The land is amazing/beautiful. Lovely animals, so calm. Lovely people and Most importantly we were made to feel so safe! We had so much fun. Would highly recommend and we will be back!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

We had my daughter's birthday party here and it was fantastic. They decorated the shed and had the table set up for her and 5 of her friends. The animals were so beautiful and well looked after. Her two daughters helped with the pony rides and they were amazing. Kristy the owner was absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for a great time. We will definitely be back. Highly recommend going here.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Dorota J
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Our group of 11 riders had a wonderful time raiding through the beautiful valley on horseback. Host was attentive and responsive, horses well cared for and gentle and the scenery so lovely. Kids were ages 4-8 years, good for all ages. Thank you!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Wild oats farm transported unicorns to my little girls 5th birthday at Rabbit Island on Saturday ! The little ones were so excited to ride on the calm and gentle animals ! What a magical experience to ride Unicorns on the beach !
And we also had the backup of bad weather at Wild Oats barn on their amazing sounding native bush clad farm behind Belgrove !!!
If you love ponies, horses and Unicorns these guys will sort you out !

Date of experience: August 2018