“Taste of oz”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Traditional Aussie pie shop/cafe with eat-in, take-away and delivery services. Great selection of daily fresh pies, sausage rolls, pasties, scotch eggs, quiches, soups, salads, cheesecakes, lamingtons, vanilla slices etc. All day English breakfasts/lunches. Also sell bacon & sausages in 500gm packs, and frozen take-away meals, including stews, lasagnes, pies and burgers. Wifi. Cold beer. AC & non-smoking inside/smoking area outside.
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

How wonderful to come across lady pie and get a little taste of home in Asia. Pies are tasty and the pastry just fab, air con cafe is a bonus. Loads of variety, look forward to another encounter to try something else.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

When I am in the Laguna area of Phuket I usually drop by Lady Pie to pick up some Aussie Pies and sausage rolls t, which are my favourite. She has so many different varieties.

Today when I dropped in she had just taken a batch out of the oven and it reminded me of when my Nana was alive and every time I visited there was something cooking.

I couldn't resist it and stayed and a Beef and Kidney Pie...OMG...yummy.
Managed to put my order in for Christmas Ham and Turkey at the same time and of course her Minced Pies.

It's a great little shop and the prices are very reasonable. Plus you can be guaranteed it all fresh.

I love Lady Pie.

3  Thank SuePhuket
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

These pies are fantastic. Better than any I've had in Australia and trust me I've eaten a lot of pies. They're a big size and FULL of meat. Highly recommended when you visit Phuket.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

These are pies to die for! Even if you are not a pie lover you must try one of these pies. We noticed that these pies are also in some of the supermarkets and many other outlets around Phuket (pubs, cafes etc.) My favourite is the Aussie Pie, but there is a whole range of Taste sensations available to satisfy the most discriminating pie eater. At the Lady Pie cafe, don't miss having a Pie, Peas and Mashed potatoes lunch, followed by an apple crumble dessert. What a treat. Absolutely delicious. Best pies ever!

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

On my recent visit to Thailand I came across these amazing pies. My friends and I tried several different varieties between us and could not fault one. We came across them in the supermarket and bought the fresh pies although noticed they were also available frozen. If you are in Thailand it is definitely worth trying. They are better than any pie I have tasted in Australia, hopefully they will come to us one day soon.I will be looking out for them.