2,426 results
All reviewsmarket placexana beach clubbodega grillbaan talaybedroom loftkids clubpremier roommain resortswimming pooloverlooking the lagoonswim up barthai restaurantshuttle busother resortscanal villagelaguna phuketgreat resort
Reviewed 26 December 2017

The hotel was really beautiful. We had a lakeside villa, which was lovely. But the room was on 2 levels, with the living room below and the bedroom after climbing 1 floor of stairs. This was especially tough for me as I was 6 months pregnant.
Even outside the room, getting anywhere in the hotel involed a fair amount of walking. Other than this, I had no other issues. the hotel was amazing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Michal Z, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear megagarwal,

Thank you for such a great review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write in to share your experience on TripAdvisor.
It was nice to hear that you had a delightful experience at the Angsana Laguna Phuket, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights.It was very clean with very kind staff.There is an artificial lake in the hotel where guests can go for canoeing , that was one of my favorite activities .
The breakfast was excellent and it was possible to find whatever anyone wants .It was served outside next to the lake that was great and gave an absolute sense of relief.the pool was superb and very big.
The beach was tranquil and clean.
There was just one problem ,at nights the corridor outside our room was so noisy and it bothered us.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank somayehahmadi82
Michal Z, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear somayhahmadi82,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Angsana Laguna Phuket.

We are flattered to hear that you had an exceptional and relaxing stay at our hotel.

Our team also cherishes your appreciation towards the breakfast variety and their great service ! We indeed accentuate the value of the experience at our resort by delivering a professional and friendly service.

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused by the noise disturbance from corridor outside your room which we are investigating.

We can only hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I booked a 2 bedroom Duplex Villa for the 3 of us - self, wife and son. then, my father-in-law decided to join us. The Villa was nice and clean with a great view over the water. However, it had too many stairs for my father-in-law. The hotel was nice enough to change our booking to a 2 bedroom suite which was also nice and clean. The hotel was previously the Sheraton which we had been to before - no wonder things looked a bit familiar. The staff were extremely helpful and efficient. We had an enjoyable stay.

Dear Benjamin C,

Thank you for the lovely review of your experience with the Angsana Laguna family and for sharing it with the world.
We are more than happy to hear that you had a memorable holiday experience at our resort.
We are greatly encouraged by your compliments and will strive to even greater heights to further excel ourselves in our hospitality and service rendered.
Like all of our guests, your presence at Angsana is extremely precious and valuable to us; and we eagerly look forward to welcome you and your beautiful family back at our resort again.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I am still here and I am sorry to leave on Saturday morning.... I had a wonderful week starting with a cake for my husband birthday, room always impeccably clean, amazing breakfast with the BEST CAPPUCCINO outside of Italy (I am Italian and trust me it is perfect!!), staff always smiling and helpful... we enjoyed visiting the pools and restaurants of other resorts connected by boat or shuttle. Beach big and pleasant, pool always clean... all perfect!!!
If I am back in Phuket I come here and nowhere else!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Barbara M
Michal Z, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Barbara M,

We would like to warmly thank you for your 5 star review, and such a beautiful comment following your recent stay with us.

To read that the "staff always smiling and helpful" brings a huge smile to our faces and we are very proud and humbled to hear this, the team works hard at delivering a great experience for every guest and it appears we got it just right for you.

Thank you again for writing in and sharing your precious recommendation on TripAdvisor !

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon for your next stay in Phuket.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Hotel and facilities superb.
Drinks are ridiculously expensive minimum £40 for one bottle wine.
Why so expensive?
Stopped us eating and drinking in the resort.
Restaurants mostly empty, I wonder why........

Dear Andrew L,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Angsana Laguna Phuket.
We have however noted you comments in regards to the prices in our restaurants and bars and wish to assure you that our prices were based on market research and we believe them to be in line with other resorts providing products of a similar quality. We do however review them regularly to ensure we continue to represent value for money.

We can only hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.