4,813 results
All reviews lobby bar blue bar jw marriott phuket siam deli kids club andaman grill japanese restaurant cooking school mandara spa ginja taste north pool turtle village health club breakfast buffet adult pool cooking class tennis courts
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I have been back 10 plus times to this hotel. And I continue to be impressed even under management changes. The people make the trip everything from the breakfast staff to the concierge and even the housekeeping service. I want to make special mention of the following people you need to meet on your stay. Su...supervisor in the breakfast restaurant is over the top friendly, don't miss her smiling friendly helpful face. Does the little extra things. Such an ambassador for the hotel. I loved the attention to details. Same goes for several in the lounge Wan, Aui, and X-man. Then the best concierge in the world. Samarn, Sara, Pim, Malai, Oy, Yusita. And get this...the laundry ruined one of my shirts so they went out and bought a new one and offered all laundry service free for the balance of the stay. Customer service over the top. And when you check in watch for friendly YaYa and Tong guest relations. And if you get fortunate you might run into Ashley resident manager and Oriol the GM. Other mentions Cheng at breakfast ever so cheery and jane. The chef Phon...his preparations are exquisite. There are so many more but not enough space to write. Recommend this hotel over and over. Go JW Marriott Phuket Mai Khao.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
janine_gerlich, Manager at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Dear SeldonO,
Thank you very much for staying at JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Spa and for taking the time to provide us your fabulous feedback about your overall Resort experience.
It is a pleasure to read that you had a very wonderful time and thank you for mentioning so many of our outstanding Team members, we have shared your lovely comments and it made there Day a very happy Day. We look forward to see you again next year to welcome you back to your favorite place.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Our trip could not have been more perfect. The Hotel offered us every amenity possible. Most importantly are the staff, some of whom we became close with and now consider friends.
Linda at the SPA is absolutely amazing, terrific energy ! - she spent her own time to come up with a specialized menu for me and brought in Jacob Ritter to help me with meditation and eastern medicine - incredible!!
Golf(Ishamaru Yoshioka) went above and beyond with our reservations and help with any request we had.
View (name) helped us during the day to keep our residence running and was very kind and genuine.
We felt as if we were leaving home when it was time to go!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear jeffrey w,
Thank you very much for staying at JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Spa and for taking the time to provide us your amazing feedback about your overall Resort experience.
Wow this a very nice comment and we are very glad that we were able to deliver you a perfect Vacation. Thank you for mentioning the Team members who made a positive impact and a memorable difference during your stay. Hopefully you will return one day back to your new home away from home.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

The service was great breakfast buffet awesome the 3 different pools there great as well the rooms there are great as well that place is a diffinitt 5 stars the wifi there is great doesn't drop out and the staff there even gave us a 6 pm late check at no extra charge which was great as we had a late flight home

Room Tip: The terrace rooms
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ilias K

Dear Ilias K,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback about your overall Resort experience. Indeed the 3 pools are one of our lovely assets and I’m very happy to ready that you liked the breakfast, rooms, wifi service and the late check out.
See you soon again in one of the best Hotels you have ever stayed in

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

We spent one of the best relaxation weeks at JW Marriott Phuket resort& spa. It is very beautiful place where we experienced the hospitality, the delicious foods' the clean beach, the nature and the excellent services. Very comprehensive where you can enjoy your time with variety of foods and entertainment options. I highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Ahmed A,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your ultimate relaxation experience. It is wonderful to read that you really enjoyed your time here with us and that you could recharge your Batteries, thank you for recommending our lovely Resort and I hope you will return one Day.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed at the JW Marriott Phuket for a special occasion, we experienced their private romantic beach dinner where I asked her to marry me. I set up the dinner well in advance with Sky Sae-ong, who was absolutely amazing. She helped me plan the perfect evening and ensured every detail was perfect. It could not have been more perfect and when my now fiance said yes, Sky was there to smile and clap for us. The dinner was absolutely amazing, and our waiter, Nutt, worked very hard to make sure that the presentation was perfect and that all of our needs were met. The food was outstanding as well. When we returned to our room we were surprised yet again by champagne and a congratulations note. I cannot begin to express how thankful I am for Sky and her team at the JW Marriott Phuket for making this memory absolutely perfect.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert S,
Congratulations from me and the entire Team. Thank you very much for sharing a very memorable moment with us and I’m very happy we were able to be a part of this special occasion, maybe you will come back for a nice Honeymoon or an Anniversary Holiday. I wish you a wonderful Wedding and all the best, see you soon again.
Greetings from Phuket