“Amazing waffles!”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for dinner after a busy day. We both had the chicken souvlaki and then shared waffles for dessert. Without a doubt the best waffles I’ve ever had. Went back the following day too it was so good!

1  Thank lucyp504
Write a ReviewReviews (1,426)

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We were made to feel so welcome- good food, nice people, relaxing holiday. Children's safe play area out the back of the restaurant was a hit too.What more could you ask for

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We found Terra Nera from trip advisor reviews and we were not dissappointed...
The food was wonderful and very reasonably priced; we managed to have a three course meal with alcoholic drinks and extra garlic bread for under €80....
Visiting this restaurant took us to a new, and very lovely, stretch of santorinis coast which was an addedim bonus!
Now I prewarn those thinking of going that if you dont like seeing and stroking cats then this restaurant may not be for you, as there is a whole bundle of them.... if however you are like me and my boyfriend you will love the beautiful cats and kittens running about the place allowing you to fuss them (mainly when they see you have food!)
We tried the grilled feta in honey, grilled sausages in tomato sauce and garlic bread to start... my partner had the best 'homemade kebab' he said he had ever eaten and I had a very tasty beef fillet stroganoff for mains.... we finished the meal with my boyfriend choosing the profiterole mini waffles and for me the black forest mini waffles.... all was wonderfully cooked and tasted awesome!
The service was great, very prompt and friendly!
Would definitely recommend based on value/quality for money!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We visited on many occasions over a 7 day period. We sampled a variety of dishes ranging from breakfast, lunch, also evening meals.

Never a crumb left on either plates or desert bowls. Highly recommend Pizza’s, Chicken Souvlaki, salads, mixed platter, Club Sandwiches, Spaghetti dishes all looked and tasted devine. So much to choose from every plate leaving the kitchen to a very high standard, impeccable presentation. Taste and smell so good.

Whilst there we celebrated my 50th birthday. I was made to feel very special, the staff sang happy birthday whilst presenting an amazing dish of Chocolate Waffles to share.

Beautiful views onto the beach with sun loungers and tables for hire at an amazingly cheap rate.

All areas so clean. Very family friendly with a play area in the back of the seating area. I also witnessed the waiting staff entertaining a baby so the parents could eat in peace. Outstanding and passionate service.

The owner is a very impressionable gentleman, who speaks a large variety of languages, his customer service skills are outstanding, which he has also engaged in his staff. I would have no qualms in recommending the restaurant or food, you will be hard pressed finding quality food for such a reasonable price with such great service.

Enjoy your trip there.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Our family is still talking about the awesome dinner we had at Terra Nera! They’ve got covered chairs on the beach across the street that are perfect to lounge with a drink and some grilled feta & pita. Great souvlaki for dinner, and mini waffles for dessert... yum. Most of all, the owner Yorgos is a sweetheart and makes you feel right at home.