HSM Lago Park
Valentin Playa de Muro(Playa de Muro)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$151
US$290
  • Beachfront
Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel(Playa de Muro)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$202
  • Pool
Prinsotel La Dorada(Playa de Muro)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$327
US$256
US$247
  • Beachfront
Viva Blue & Spa(Playa de Muro)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsself cateringbeautiful beachbike stationhalf boardair conapartment was cleanbudget hotelcooking facilitiesan upgradenice sizeacross the roadbars and restaurantsevery nightspecial thanksmin walka lovely stayrifle shooting
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is amazing very clean the staff are fantastic very friendly and always happy to help. The food was delicious a wide selection and all fresh. I would definitely go back and stay there again. The evening entertainment was also very good especially the all white party.

Room Tip: The room was stunning
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic stay in these apartments. Beautiful clean apartment, staff could not do enough for us. Friendly smiling staff, fantastic entertainment in the evening. We stayed half board, fresh food cooked in front of us, amazing choice, catered for everyone. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. We will be definitely coming back here to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank deanajenkins10
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great family holiday. Hotel reps were great. Would highly recommend to anyone with young families. We were there in April so not a lot of places open out side the hotel area u til May but still lot to do

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By golly I wasn't aware that attacking other people's opinions and removing negative reviews is an international sport here. Helen take a deep breath and relax honey or chill. Vulgar and crude like many of the clients of this hotel I gather. Yes I feel too that this hotel has been overly praised just because you and others don't know what to expect from a superior hotel. I don't care if the maid says hola but I care if she doesn't understand a word I'm saying to her and shruggs and turns her back on me while the dirt is still there. I feel what Darien had to say in many respects. I also agree that the staff is nice and helpful but the maids are incompetent most of them or at least the ones that cleaned our apartment. Some other bloke said that yes you are supposed to have fun on vacation with lots of alcohol. Good one dude yeah that's the spirit, the more alcohol the better. Being loud and annoying is not something to be proud of and I'm not paying money to enjoy someone else's stupid shennanigans and noise just because they're on vacation. I have the right to enjoy my vacation but not with people making fools of themselves at at given time day or night. In other words this hotel is overrated but has some good points and perhaps I'll return when the clients will be of a better sort. Kudos for the reception people as well and great thanks. Oh and when I was there there were not that many Nordic cyclers but mostly British German and some French customers and quite a lot of kids too, who yes were really noisy ok? Other that that, nothing more to report.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Lago Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear martinpkass,

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your opinion with us.
We don't know that happened to the negative reviews, we answered them but they dissapearED, the hotel can't remove the reviews that our guests share in Tripadvisor or other review pages. All of our customers have the right to express their opinion and we thank them for that.

We appreciate your words about our staff but we are sorry that our maids didn't make their job their best as they could do.
Also we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you suffered during your stay.

We would be very pleased to welcome you back again.

Best wishes from Mallorca,
HSM Lago Park

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As far as hotels go, it's relatively basic, but it's also a little gem. Spotlessly clean, great staff and close to the beach and amenities. As we were self catering, I can't comment on the food, but our room was well appointed with comfy beds.

The buses are frequent, and stop close to the hotel, so getting around is easy and inexpensive (!.55E for a one way ticket to Alcudia)

For a cheap holiday, it represents good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family