31 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$332
eDreamsUS$332
CheapTicketsUS$1,132
1,016 results
All reviews beach villa fish special thanks our honeymoon domestic flight beautiful island water sports baby sharks asian restaurant private pool all inclusive package marine life other resorts half board main restaurant sunset cruise diving center
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Planned for a 5 days trip and ended up extending for another day to enjoy the serenity of the place.
The rooms were great and the staff were very hospitable especially Ren who took excellent care of us throughout the whole trip!

Thank you Furaveri team and looking forward to visit the island again.

Room tip: Try to avoid the monsoon season.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

According to my experience I want to express my opinion regarding Furaveri. I can give 5* for Furaveri. I spent my time very well in this resort. The beach is excellent and reef is also good. The territory of the resort is approximately 3 km. The food is delicious . A perfect hotel for family.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2021

Best holidays ever

Great food, excellent service and friendly team!

We enjoy every hour on this resort and planning to return.many thanks to you.

Special thanks for Manu and Shareef, you are awesome!

Thanks for your service

Reviewed 4 June 2021

Really enjoyed my stay here. The island is just the perfect size. There is a variety of lodging options. Food is excellent. Loved the public beach and the beach bar. Loved walking around the island. Loved the Spa facilities. My absolute favorite is the STAFF. Everyone is so kind and friendly, and very professional! I would like to mention just a few names of amazing staff members that made my stay truly memorable: Abbas, Novika, Luhadi, Abishek, Kumar, Krishna, Mohamed, and many others! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 June 2021

We moved from the beach villa to a water villa due to continues appearance of various insects and lizards, this is natural for all beach villas, so if you are not comfortable being around creatures, avoid booking a beach villa, this applies to all hotels, not only this one, and I have experienced the same in other islands/countries. Otherwise, the beach villa with pool was nice and the hotel has kindly arranged for a fence outside the pool area for more privacy.
The sunset water villa was nice, however the current was strong so it was difficult to swim outside our villa, maybe it is a timing issue (we stayed in May). The sunset water villas have a view to the ocean and partially to the island; the other water villas have views to the seaplane jetty and the boats.
The mini bar in the villa is empty unless you are on all-inclusive package, however, drinking water is provided daily for free.
Villas are cleaned twice a day.
The food at the buffet restaurant was of good quality including seafood options, something I understand not very common in the Maldives from other hotels reviews! Other than seafood options available in the buffer, the hotel does a weekly lobster & seafood dinner at its Asian restaurant, which is of good value as well and the portion for 1 was actually good for 2.
Seaplane trip to and from Male airport wasn’t very convenient, but there is no other option I guess. The seaplane seats are small and people are crammed inside, if you are of a huge size, this will not be a comfortable 45-minutes ride. Bear in mind the flight might stop at 1 or 2 hotels to drop/take other passengers, and depending on weather and stops, the ride can take more than 45 minutes. Be prepared to wait for the flight at Male airport and to leave the hotel early at check out, the airline fills the 15 seats in the seaplane before it flies, so that affects the flying schedule. This is outside the control of the hotel, as the seaplane is managed by the airline company which determines the stops and flights schedules.

2  Thank fadwa9779