All reviews business park modern hotel executive room an industrial estate quiet location buffet style holiday inn short drive hash browns walk in shower good nights sleep one night stay tea and coffee saturday night full english yogurt dakota
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my third stay here. I had the same problem as I did on my last visit. No one at reception. I waited for quite a while, staff walked past me and ignored me. I had to call out for someone to come.
The room was very clean and spacious, carpet still threadbare so could do with replacing.
The jewel in the crown at this hotel is the restaurant. Very good food and service. A tad expensive but good quality food.
Breakfast still a bit disappointing, not much choice if you do not want cooked.
Overall ok but reception needs sorting out

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback.

I am surprised at your feedback regarding Reception, as someone should be on Reception 24 Hours, I shall make sure this is addressed with our Front of House Manager.

We are looking into replacing our carpets, which will hopefully be in the new year.

Thank you for your comments regarding our Restaurant, I shall pass this onto the Food and Beverage Manager.

Kind Regards, Lucy Ward

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This is a very well located hotel, modern and well maintained. Rooms not big bue enough. Great bar and good food in the restaurant. Standard breakfast buffet. It is one of the best options for business trips in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback.

On your next visit please speak to Reception to discuss upgrading to our Executive rooms, as these rooms are slightly bigger and you receive a super king bed, welcome hamper, bath robes and upgraded bathroom facilities.

Kind Regards, Lucy Ward

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

A cold and rainy February evening I had the pleasure of staying here. Room offers slightly more than The Holiday Inn. Very modern and well facilitated. Food is good also I had the steak. It’s not cheap but not overly expensive for a hotel. There is nothing else around within walking distance to my knowledge.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback.

It is great to hear you had a lovely stay with us.

Lucy Ward

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were very accommodating. They dont have family rooms so we were given an interconnecting room and the mattresses for one bed were split slightly so that our boys could sleep comfortably. The rooms were clean and spacious, the bathrooms lovely and well lit for doing make up.

Will definately be staying again when we are in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
NOTSP, Manager at Mour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Lucy Ward - Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks nice from the outside and is nice downstairs but bedroom was ok. Part of the carpet was threadbare outside the bathroom.
We ordered room service for 2 sandwiches and two drinks. We were told they were busy and it would be half an hour. This would be ok but it was a Sunday afternoon with no more than 6 or 7 cars in the car park and four or five couples in the restaurant. The food arrived in about 20 mins to be fair but one sandwich arrived on a white ciabatta roll when we had asked for brown bread. The beer we ordered didn’t come because the barrel was being changed and then we were told none of that beer was in stock and a substitute was provided.

In the morning we ordered two full English in the restaurant but only one was served! The mushrooms were served cold and the bacon was leathery and salty.

It is an attractive hotel but needs the staff to provide a better experience

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are in the process of looking to upgrade our carpets, which will hopefully take place in the new year.

I am sorry to hear of the issues when ordering in the Restaurant, and the wrong items being served, this is not our normal standard of service and I shall make sure that this is passed onto our Food and Beverage Manager and the issues raised are addressed with the Bar & Grill Staff.

Lucy Ward - Operations Manager