“Peaceful and Beautiful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden across from pool house Entrance Leading to Security
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool at Richmond
Garden across from pool house
Entrance Leading to Security
Flags at entrance of Richmond
Manned Security at Main Gate
Kreations Cozy 3br Villa - Gated Community - Pool, Gym, Tennis Court, Kiddies Play Area, Beach &Wifi
Dining Room - Seats 6
Living Room seats 8 with 2 seater recliner, plasma tv with cable, dvd, local prepaid phone
AC Queen Room, 2 Bedside Tables, Side Table, TV
Kiddies Twin Room - 2 Twin Beds, Night Table, Side Chair, 2 fans
Kiddies Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Side Table, 2 Fans & Seating, Plus Clothes Closet
Kitchen, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Small Appliances, (Washer, Dryer - at a cost)
Kiddies Play Area
Entrance to Gym - opens 24hours
Pool view to the entrance of the estate
Relax by the pool
Pool House, free wifi, snacks on sale, pool table and pin pong table
Ping pong table
Pool table & Seating area at Pool House
Partial view of Richmond Beach House
Walk way leading to fruit trees and smoking area
Chill spot outside the villa
Patio
Chill bench outside patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rhae P
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Peaceful and Beautiful!”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I spent 10 days in February at this amazing villa in the St. Ann's Bay/Priory area. It was perfect for my needs with family coming to visit on random days. The three-bedroom house itself comfortably accommodates a large family. But the star of the show is the front porch that is nestled within a beautifully landscaped garden! The porch is ideal for dinner or breakfast with a view of the ocean in the distance.

The villa has access to a private beach that is a short car ride away. You need a car to get there, but the host can arrange for a driver. One the days I visited the beach, I had the beach all to myself so it felt like my own private hideaway.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by the lovely owner and her daughter who welcomed me with a bowl of amazing Jamaican fruit...perfect to start any healthy vacation :-)

Dining options are not that many in the area, but I stumbled upon Bamboo Blu, which is ideal for a romantic getaway. And of course, Scotchie's has the best jerk chicken for miles around. Ocho Rios is only minutes away so you can find anything you need at an area grocery store. I did not use this option, but I was told that the house keeper is also an amazing cook and can whip up really good Jamaican food.

This was a beautiful and amazing villa. I highly recommend it and I cannot wait to go back.

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Mar 2015
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Kreations Cozy Villa. Thanks for sharing our home and we look forward to hosting you on your next trip.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing