“James”
Review of James Bespoke Suit

James Bespoke Suit
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Nai Yang
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to James Bespoke Suit Phuket for the best workmanship & qualited made to measure bespoke suit has been running since 2 sept1999 at Nai Yang Beach is top best beach in the southern of Thailand & north of Phuket island.Here is many kind of activites like beach seeing,beach sunbath,surfing,shoping,minimarket,James bespoke suit,restaurents,srinathnational,massages,farmacy,beutyparlor,pizza,motorbike rent,carrent,island & fishing tours,atm,bar,antiques,radymade,tailor,coffee,bungallows,hotels,beach photo,running,morning jogging..
Reviewed 30 December 2017

James is an excellent tailor very friendly guy,he also give out excellent advice I highly recommend u go to his shop when in Thailand

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"pants"
"frame"
"pair"

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I bought a nice dress shirt to wear to my son's Oregon wedding. It fit perfectly, was comfortable, and was made from a great fabric. Only problem was that the long sleeves made it far too hot to wear at home in Hawaii. Enter James. We had the shirt with us on our trip to Phuket and visited James on the recommendation of our property manager/landlord. He quickly confirmed my measurements and 3 days later voila! 3 short-sleeved versions, beautifully tailored, in gorgeous colors, that fit perfectly, for about the cost of the one original shirt.

James himself speaks good English, is very personable, and does great work.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The shop is right in the middle of the main strip opposite the Walk In road.
We have been going to James and Peace for many years and when we are in Phuket and always end up getting something made. James will understand your ideas and makes design suggestions. Once I took a special 'name' shirt for him to copy the style using a different material and even took out a friends pair of trousers for James to use as a template to make a new pair.

He does get busy so allow 2-3 days for first fitting through to completion. I once used one of those 24 hour 'tailors' in Bangkok - 3 weeks later the stitching was coming out. I still have an everyday pair of trousers James made 5 years ago that are as good as new.
Recommended.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I went to James Bespoke Suits to get several business suits and shirts made in July 2017. James' service was exceptional: he was very friendly, provided great advice and made the suits/shirts really quickly (only took a few days). Quality is top and they look awesome. Can only recommend James Bespoke Suits (and will definitely purchase from him again when I am back in Nanyang Beach).

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank realityman2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I do not remember how many times I have traveled to Thailand and visited James and his shop, - suffice it to say, many times over 20 years. He has duplicated my favorite clothing items as well as designed new ones- suits, dresses, formal dresses, coats, shirts - even made curtains for throughout my home. He has made clothing for myself, my husband, family and friends. The items he has made have been of superior quality, made of great fabrics. I met James through Mr. Lee, Jame's father in law who originally ran the shop. When Mr. Lee died, James became the owner. Several years later, the shop was wiped out by the tsunami. Fortunately our family and friends were able to help by sending many clothing items to be duplicated by James and his staff to help them get back to work quickly and to help rebuild his shop. Everybody who put in orders to help loved the tailoring James did. I cannot remember how many items were ordered, but a great many, including suits, shirts, dresses, etc. My two daughters have not married yet, but it is my hope one day James will do their bridal dresses. My favorite item he has made for me is a black wool coat, given to me by James in thanks for helping after the tsunami. The coat is beautiful and has served me well over the years and I still wear proudly. If you need quality tailoring work done, I highly recommend James.