All reviews big fish low tide andaman kitchen pool access room andaman restaurant private cabana quan spa magic tricks nearby village main pool executive chef beautiful property close to the airport special thanks kids club direct access breakfast buffet
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Our recent stay at Phuket Marriott Resort was the perfect family getaway. The facilities, breakfast buffet and friendly staff were exceptional. Our rooms were beautiful, spacious and comfortable. Having a balcony with direct pool access was lovely. Happy hour indeed was a highlight in particular cocktail bar manager Jarat was entertaining, fun and friendly along with his beautiful co-worker Goy they both went over and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
DavidIppersiel, General Manager at Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear Khun Boe,
Thank you very much for choosing our resort and taking the time to write your recent review.
My team and I are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and the service we provided you to make your stay a "memorable one". I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Khun Jarat who will be delighted to hear that he contributed to your overall satisfaction.
We can only hope to see you again at the resort should your travel plans take you back on the island.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel is on the beach. It is beautiful, secluded and has an amazing beach bar. Highly recommend getting room with pool access. The front desk staff, especially Amm and Nami really make you feel welcomed. All of the staff are very courteous and helpful. Have a caparhinia at the bar. Delicious. You can even have a Mercedes Benz ride to the airport. Airport only 15 minutes away.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Flyer287253
DavidIppersiel, General Manager at Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Khun Ricardo,

Thank you very much for staying with us recently and making the time to review your stay with us.

We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for recommending our resort to other guests. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to both K. Amm and K. Nami who will be delighted to hear that they have contributed to your overall satisfaction.

We now hope to have the chance to welcome you back very soon should you be making your way to Phuket once again.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We stayed here for a night at the end of our trip and it was amazing!!
The resort is beautiful and locked away between a forest and the beach. The pool is amazing, we had a room with pool access, the best room choice. Our entire stay was great because of the amazing service which we received.

From reception, to getting to our room, and the bar and restaurant.

Tor, who works at Andaman restaurant was so hospitable and we felt like we were at home. He is really a great host and we enjoyed chatting to him.

The food was great, we had a starter at the Big Fish, and a main meal (Pad Thai) at the Andaman restaurant later on.

The cocktails are delicious and two happy hour offerings make it even better. You have to try the passion fruit mojito.

This hotel is filled with wonderful helpful people who will go the extra mile to make you feel special. Our room was pretty fantastic too and we enjoyed the swim up bar service.

The staff even packed us a breakfast box as we were leaving early the next day, and we didnt even ask for that!

I will definitely stay here again on my next visit and I think you should too!

Room Tip: A pool access room is the best
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun Arjoon,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write your lengthy review.

My team and I are delighted to hear that you had a memorable time with us and that you have enjoyed not only the facilities of the resort but the service provided by our associates. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Khun Tor.
I am glad to hear that you also have enjoyed the location of the resort tucked away between the forest, tropical vegetation and the sea!

We can only hope to see you again should your travel plans take you back on the island.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We stayed in the Marriott Nai Yang this month and the overall experience was very enjoyable.

We went to the hotel restaurant for dinner, the food presentation was very good and tasted great.

We experienced a little hiccup in the beginning however the young lady at the reception Anievy from Philippines was very professional and assisted us in the best way she could and I want to thank her very much for her intuitiveness noticing that we were not comfortable.

If you want to escape from a hectic city for a nice weekend getaway than this hotel is the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hicham B
DavidIppersiel, General Manager at Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Khun Hicham,
Thank you very much for staying with us during your time on the island and for taking the time to write your review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and the service our associates provided you. I am glad to see that the "hiccup" was resolved and will make sure to pass on your compliments to Khun Annievy who will be delighted to hear that she contributed to your overall experience at the resort.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you again should you be back on this island.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

During our family of four's first holiday overseas, we found both comfort and luxury here. Aesthetically, the place is absolutely beautiful (and clean, too). The food was great and satisfied all (even including me, a very fussy teenager). All the staff were very friendly and welcoming, constantly greeting and smiling. For us, we especially felt welcomed by Jarat (and his magic tricks) and a beautiful piscean woman named Goy. My stay here has truly been wonderful and if I were to ever revisit Phuket, I know I'd come back to this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
DavidIppersiel, General Manager at Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear "Izzy",

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write your review.

We are all happy to see that you have not only enjoyed the facilities of the resort but also the service that our associates provided you which I am sure contributed to your overall satisfaction. I will make sure to pass your compliment to both K. Jarat and Khun Goy who I am sure will be trilled to hear that you remembered them.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are back on this island.