1,317 results
All reviews junior suite pool villa national park close to the airport one bedroom apartment outdoor bathroom bread and butter roof terrace table tennis local market minutes from the airport small pool away from the hustle and bustle low season happy hour kids club an early flight
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

This is one of those rare hotels that delivers everything you want and need to achieve a heavenly holiday. Without the rock chic expense and extras, you get to bask about a selection of fairly secluded clean pool areas, before walking a very short period to the beautiful Nai Yang Beach. Dewa is well positioned in a relatively less popular beach area that beats many of the other famous spots hands down. Walking five minutes from the resort is a plethora of neighboring beach bars & cafes - all providing delicious grabs and larger meals to satiate one after a day in the sun, sea and hotel pools. Food at Dewa is also excellent. The staff deliver exemplary service at a friendly yet refined pitch. Execution of welcome & departure rituals are seamlessly efficient, friendly and comfortable. I love the colorful daybeds you are able to relax on at the periphery area in reception. The apartment like feel of the rooms appealed to me as did the decor & comfort of every element extending from luxe bedding to generous wardrobe sizes, unlike many hotel wardrobes that fail to offer any genuine storage.
This was my second time at Dewa. I am more comfortable here than in seeking out those five star resorts situated in more famous, yet densely packed beach locations & Dewa is conveniently located close to the airport where many unsuspecting tourists are yet to realize the beauty of the more sophisticated shops, fun bars and stunning beaches.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CaroF24
DEWA P, Director of Business Development at Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review on Trip advisor.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Our location provides the perfect setting transforming the beach in to our tasty Terrace Grill.

Glad hearing you enjoyed our intimate and personalized service, here we do hope all our guests are able to feel our warm hospitality.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you for a 3RD time to our Dewa Phuket.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I cannot commend Dewa enough, their private villas with pools are just outstanding. We booked for four nights and after the first night we asked to stay longer, so disappointed they were fully booked! We had a private pool which was warm, clean and a good size for two to cool down. The bathroom was delightful, showering outside has become one on my favourite things to do it will be hard going back to indoors showers. The bath was massive and defiantly made for two I would have drown on my own. Good to have two sinks as well, the toiletries they provided were gorgeous and felt like quality products, also provided mosquito spray which is a nice and useful extra. Now, the bed is ridiculous it is so comfy, roomy with beautiful quality bedding, you will not want to leave but breakfast is too good to miss so make sure you do get out before 10am. The whole place is made for romance and is such a delight I wished we could have stayed longer. With drapes around the four poster, flowers on the bed, beautiful oils and outdoor burners create a beautiful smell and atmosphere. They have done everything so well you feel in the land of luxury, the staff are outstanding especially the chambermaid we had. In room dining is good but was the only weak point, we had room service twice as it was yummy but when everything else was exceptional your expectations do increase. I would recommend the private villas for a romantic break, honeymoon or even great for a small family as they have options for additional beds. I loved my stay here and encourage anyone thinking about staying here to book today, you will not regret your decision! Enjoy

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
DEWA P, Director of Business Development at Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Dewa Phuket is indeed honored hearing you had a great holiday with us. I am delight that you enjoyed the charm of our Pool Villa as well as our amenities provided.

Your kind words about our staffs are very much appreciated. We are glad to know that you had a great breakfast and do apologize for our room service which didn't reach your expectation.

Thank you once again for your recommendation to others, we all here hope that you will not let us wait too long to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

First things first; we arrived via transfer arranged by the hotel. They were waiting for us outside the terminal building and the experience was very smooth - especially since the hotel is only 10 minutes from the airport (note - it does not feel like it and you hardly ever hear the flights taking off or landing).

As we got to the hotel for about 8am, we were not able to check in straight away, but they had the room ready for us by 10am, which worked perfectly fine as we just strolled over to the beach - which is literally across the road!

We booked in for a pool villa which I am so glad we did! It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
A four poster bed, a lovely lounge area, an outside bathroom with both a huge stand alone tub and a waterfall type shower - All of which looked onto the pool of course..

The hotel is ideally located as well - as mentioned, the beach is across the road, and there are also shops, restaurants and bars just a few minutes away. I'd recommend going into Nai Yang village for food as there is lots of choice and we tried many of the restaurants without ever going wrong! The food at the hotel was lovely as well, for those days you just can't be bothered venturing out.

Finally, I must really praise the staff at Dewa! There was a slight incident when my phone went missing after housekeeping had been, but after laughing our way through the language barriers, we decided to look through the trolley of laundry and found the phone falling out of the sheets - definitely my fault as I had left my phone on the bed. Everyone we came in contact with - at reception, house keeping, restaurant, bakery and spa (were I went twice as it was so amazing) were absolutely fantastic!

I can't really fault anything at this hotel and I am so, so happy we chose Dewa for our stay in Phuket.

Thank you for having us!

Room Tip: Definitely go with a pool villa! I'd go with one towards the back of the resort for a more secluded, quiet ambience.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlinew123

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay in Phuket and for sharing on tripadvisor.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and our stylish Pool Villa with sexy bathtub & shower outside.

I am so happy your felt warm hospitality from our staffs and wish to have you back again in very near future.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We had late night flight to Korea so that I decided to stay near airport. Property was a little bit old but it was great experience during short stay. I want to recommend family travelers stay for late night flight.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mikekimk1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comment on Tripadvisor.

Our location is perfect for guests who traveling with early arrival or late flight like yourself and we are glad that you had a well-rested stay with us.

Would you mind to specific location in our resort which you think it looks out date to you then we can look into this as our resort continue having regular maintenance as first priority.

Please feel free to connect with me directly and we wish to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights on half board basis. Staff are lovely especially in the Spa and restaurant. Food is extremely good. We stayed in a pool villa which was lovely. Transfers seamless and no complaints. The resort is in close proximity to the beach. The beach isn't one of thailand's finest to be fair but generally no complaints. Nai yang beach is a quite area so if your looking for amazing nightlife this area won't be for you. With regards to the hotel I would recommend without hesitation x

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Odyssey802879

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for sharing your experiences in Tripadvisor. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed our spa, our tasty foods and our stylish pool villa.

Our resort's location is very perfect place for your anniversary and wish to welcoming you back again on your next one.