“Super quality food ”

Menzaghi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Our host invited us to this well known but in the middle of no where restaurant.
It has a long history with many credits to its name.
You walk in as if you are walking into a museum.
The chef and owner welcome you as you arrive and ensures that you get the full information on what you will be offered.
There are only six large tables and I think earlier booking is a must.
We had an excellent lunch full of taste and flavour.
service was high quality and professional.
atmosphere was perfect to have a quiet business chat.
Enjoyed it very much.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Yummy food try it pregoooo
We order 3 dishes beef and scallop and tortelli

The scallop wasn't on the menu, it was special day meal but it was so good

The beef was very good

The tortelli was normal

Reviewed 27 June 2016

My first trip to Italy and my wife's family had us join them for new years eve dinner. It was a set menu with limited selection. I had the octopus, my first time eating the dish and was not really a fan. The rest of the group (9 others) all enjoyed the dinner.

Staff was attentive and friendly - much better than the European standard.

I am sure we will stop by again the next trip and will find a dish a like.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

If you happen to have the pleasure of eating here you will not be disappointed. I was taken here as was working close to the area, unless you know the place you will probably not find it. Which is great as its rich in tradition and with it being family run they go the extra mile. The food is stunning, the wine was amazing and the service was incredible friendly. For desert i had the chocolate soufflé with white chocolate mousse, this was mind blowing and the nicest desert i've ever tasted.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This is probably one of the top ten restaurants I've ever eaten. You will not be disappointed. This is a small establishment run by the family. It's a little north of Milano, but worth the trip!