“Great Italy Pizza and Coffee!”

Autogrill Risto Bar Pizza
Ranked #12 of 183 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing and delicious of the Pizza!(Highly recommendation)

Stuff are friendly and helpful!

Will come here next time in Kata.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch with my hubby. We ordered a Quatro Fromage Pizza with 4 kinds of cheese. It tasted well, especially the crust was thin and tasty. However, we came there for a meat pizza, but it was not on the menu. No choice for chicken / beef lovers. Only prosciutto and pepperoni. The size is just fine for two people. Service was good and fast. Pizza costed 300 Bat

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Fantastic coffee & excellent service, in our 10 day stay at Kata ate here nearly most nights. The home made Italian food is exceptional, laid back atmosphere, very friendly owners & staff , definitely will return ☕️

1  Thank Ange S
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my family for a Sunday dinner. We read good reviews and so had high hopes. The entire experience was however a mixed bag. The staff is very courteous and polite. Service was also good.

The food however was average. We ordered two chicken main course - chicken with spinach and chicken with fries. Chicken breast in both dishes were not cooked very well and not tender at all. They were bit hard. Pasta arabiatta and croquette were decent. We also ordered vegetable pizza which was strictly ok.

Overall food was average but service good.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Every day (almost) they served me what I needed every morning. It took a long time before I tried this restaurant BECAUSE every time I try Italian food in Europe it disappoints me. But I had to go to phuket to eat some real good Italian food. Their shrimp salads are so fresh that it taste like it just been taken up from the water. I ate a lot here and I must say their salads maybe is the best I have ever tryed. Spaghetti with salmon was very very nice. Their wine is top class. Thanks for giving me believing in Italian food. I dont complain about their pizza, its just I am from Norway, and I love and are used to pizza that are 7 cm high with 1,5 kg different stash on it. Dont get me wrong, people around the world would LOVE this pizza, but I am a fat pizza lover. DONT FORGET TO ORDER WINE, AWESOME. Jammy Best wine I have EVER had in a restaurant

1  Thank glennern