Review Highlights
Massages

Very nice clean and modern shop. Excellent experience woman. I have a few different massages here... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2018
Jared M
Cairns, Australia
via mobile
Aloa vera and facial

Good decent massage. Ladies of experience comes with age. The older the better. A bit more pricy... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2018

from US$23.30
from US$15.60
from US$45.10
More Info
All reviews place is clean foot reflexology body scrub herbal compress ultimate relaxation based on tripadvisor reviews mani pedi definitely recommend this place my partner ibis therapist strokes opi oil baht earphones chipping
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Great sports massage - highly recommended. Friendly staff and clean facilities.
Enjoyed the facial as well.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The place is really nice and clean. Good location. Very friendly and polite stuff!
Had an Aloe Vera massage for 500THB 1hour. Very good, the ladies did quality job. Felt so good after, relaxed.
Would definitely reccomend!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Massage near the hotel, big and one of the few outlet that can accommodate big group. 400THB for foot and shoulder. Nice massage

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We booked for 30 mins foot spa and 1hr alovera full body massage but we were not happy with the experience at oriental massage kata (near kata beach and kata ama restaurant)

1. too much noise at the spa - masseuses chats a lot to each other like bees.
2. cheated on time - started the massage quite late (15mins) but finishes with the same time as my friend
3. incomplete massage - It feels like somebody was just only putting a lotion on you. No head massage as well. Doesn’t feel like a massage. Poor skills.
4. no tea after the massage
5. unhappy with the overall experience

2  Thank SuperDLS
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We went in a group of three and did aromatherapy oil massage. Terrible skills, massage not on point, and masseur had some calluses on her hand. I tried to endure the abrasion as I did not want to make the masseur feel embarrassed but when she massaged the inner side of my arm which the flesh is more tender, it caused some pain and a red scratch was visible. I told her about it and she applied alcohol on my scratch. I told her to focus on my back instead. But horrible skills, massage not on point but caused pain on the flesh instead. Supposed to be a 1.5 hour massage but i ended about an hour. The receptionist didn't ask why, didn't apologize, no service recovery, not even smiling. My sister's massage was not good too. Not worth the visit.

1  Thank MYtravelogue-oOo
OrientalSpa, General Manager at Oriental Massage Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

We are sorry for the bad massage treatment you had. I will talk to my therapist and improve on the problem. Thanks for the review.