“Terrible Massage & Service”

Oriental Massage Phuket
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We went in a group of three and did aromatherapy oil massage. Terrible skills, massage not on point, and masseur had some calluses on her hand. I tried to endure the abrasion as I did not want to make the masseur feel embarrassed but when she massaged the inner side of my arm which the flesh is more tender, it caused some pain and a red scratch was visible. I told her about it and she applied alcohol on my scratch. I told her to focus on my back instead. But horrible skills, massage not on point but caused pain on the flesh instead. Supposed to be a 1.5 hour massage but i ended about an hour. The receptionist didn't ask why, didn't apologize, no service recovery, not even smiling. My sister's massage was not good too. Not worth the visit.

1  Thank MYtravelogue-oOo
OrientalSpa, General Manager at Oriental Massage Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

We are sorry for the bad massage treatment you had. I will talk to my therapist and improve on the problem. Thanks for the review.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"herbal compress"
"ultimate relaxation"
in 2 reviews
"based on tripadvisor reviews"
"mani pedi"
in 2 reviews
"definitely recommend this place"
"my partner"
"oil"
in 10 reviews
"earphones"

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We booked two 1 hour massages and had no waiting time. I had an oil massage and it was the right balance between relaxing and "pain". Felt so much better afterwards!
Ask for Ann - she is the best!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Reasonably friendly personell. Thai massage was good, oil masdage average. Arrangements were made fast. The 5 year old that is travelling with us could lay nearby and watch iPad cartoons (with earphones). Nice tea, water and cookie service post massage. Overall pleasant.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I had an hour long foot massage. The experience was relaxing and the staff were very helpful and pleasant.
Not one for having this kind of thing, if I was to stay longer in Kata I would definitely go back. 10 out of 10.

Date of experience: October 2017