“Great Vacation Rental in Kata”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View to the west and north northwest from living/dining room patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nimz88
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Vacation Rental in Kata”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

I traveled here with my girlfriend and her family over the Christmas holiday and we were all extremely happy. There was plenty of space, the pool was amazing, the views were stunning, the services of the housekeepers and cooks were top notch. The layout was great and gave us the privacy we needed for a big group. if it hadn't been for some construction noise that we were told would be finished I would've given it 5 stars. I believe the review below is a huge exaggeration about the noise. Yes, it was a little loud at times, but it did not ruin our vacation at all. As far as the steps, there were quite a few, but all the cleaning ladies and staff carry all your luggage upon arrival and departure up and down and the climb up and down is perfectly fine and I think the renter should've inquired about having old members in their group. The location is a short walk to both beaches and town and airport pickup and drop off come with booking. The internet was pretty poor, but when I'm traveling to Thailand, I'm not really looking to be on my computer much anyway. I highly recommend this rental for a big group traveling to Kata!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and staff
Liked least: Noise levels of construction
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
koalatony
españa
“Dont ever book this Villa..........”
Reviewed 20 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

I , like others before me it appears, booked this villa directly with the owner. as witnessed on my and others Youtube postings. The villa is located directly beside a major construcyion site in early stage of development. This was of course never mentioned by the owner, , and when I complained he seemed suprised that there was any noise ! The noise was continious from 0730 thu 2200 daily. To quote the construction site manager ¨here in Thailand we can work 24/7 ¨. The steps, around 100 down to the villa made it impossible for my 90 year old mother to handle.My family and I travelled from different corners of the globe to have this reunion it what was supposed to be a relaxing and beautiful destination. Instead the jackhammers and cranes were non stop and our memories will be that. I would only descibe this as fraud and hope others read this review before making my mistake.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Singapore
Reviewed 23 July 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing